Reviews for Mr Mouth
Annalay chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
OMG I'm HOT omg I think I will open the window now...wait...ok maybe I can think. GOD it was hot I have the stupidest grin on my face right now. YOU just make my day well night since it ' s late now here) SO GREAT STORY
BEST LINE EVER" Have you ever wanted to be alcohol? Because I sure as hell do. To be in that mouth? To sit on that tongue? Hello. If you're at all thinking no, you're the biggest liar around." I just wish to be alkohol sooooo much now. I think I need alkohol :D
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Yeah Dean's smile makes the brain go all mushy! Great story is all I can say (;
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
can't wait to read the next part! And yes, totally imagining I am in this situation right now. Incidentally, I tend to notice a guy's mouth and lips first, before anything else. :)
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Omg! That was amazing and one of my biggest fanatasies because Dean does have a sinful mouth! Great job!
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
"Whiskey. Sin. And the danger of losing my heart." I can't lie. I read that with my mouth WIDE OPEN in awe. I saw myself as that girl and those kisses were on fire. Hope you're feeling better this week.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was awesome.

So different to anything I've read before. Well done!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
So one of things I really really love about this one is that you could have pulled this fantasy straight out of my head. The first person makes it that much more intimate and that much more like it could be me. I'm pretty sure Jensen/Dean has inspired many a fantasy like this...not the sort of thing you would normally do, but he's just so I don't know that you'd act totally out of character to get just a little bit of that. The love you show for some of my favorite parts of that man is super yummy! That first kiss was super hot...and then when he stops her from talking by kissing her again? Yeah, melted all over the floor. And imagining how his hands would feel on her body...*dying* I'm pretty sure I'd willing go anywhere with that man too! This was perfection!
celeste301 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
*fans self* for something T rated this was sneakily steamy lol. Now I'll never be able to drink whiskey again without my mind going straight to the naughty place lol Awesome job on this one :)
Lisa reportergirl123 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
OMG - I feel like I need to smoke a cigarette after that one - Woowee! That was very hot and very ... no words!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was just sinful. And delicious. And got me all ready to read some of your Jo/Dean or Kait scenes. Ah...

You've still got it, girl. Don't let the health stuff get you down. Soon it will be just a memory.
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Holy cow dude! I really shoulda known better than to hop into one of your chaps while at work! How the heck am I supposed to get anything done now?