Reviews for NineTenths
A Quiet Place chapter 1 . 7/21
I enjoyed this fic, I think you have captured characters personalities nicely and the humor and writing style make it an easy read.
Siesumi chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
who would have thought Batman could be so devious? Oh wait, EVERYONE! *haha* I love this story! So typical Bruce and Clark *grinz*
yesterdaz chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Despite your warnings, I really like it. A lot. I think it was even better BECAUSE it was from Superman's point of view. The grammar was impeccable, and other than a bit of repetition with the word 'contrite' (which you seem to enjoy), I found no problems with the technical aspects of the story. The character development was very good, and I especially liked how you remained true to the original characters. It's very well written, and I look forward to looking at the rest of your work.
3terna1Y0ut4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
0/0 I about fainted from blushing too much from reading the Batman/Superman smut. Your story was well written and I loved the plot.
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
...wow. Just...wow. I have never read such an amazing story like this! You captured each character so well, and there was never a dull moment. I...just...speechless.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is so cute and ahhhwww and Tony bby and wow so yeah I loved it :3
nightrader1234 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I found the ending really funny. Let's face it? Who wouldn't want to ride in the batmobile? It's like the ultimate ride xD
IrritatedScotsman chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
OMG I love this. :D
You matched their personalities correctly to my surprise as some that I have read, Superman and Batman are out of character. Great job!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
God, Clark, you're such a dork. Let's see, super-sneaky!Batman, oblivious!Clark, and a dollop of Tony Stark to top it off. Color me satisfied.
maranda111 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I literally started yelling at the wall. I must have been as blind as superman because I so did not see that ship coming. Your story was super amazing. Great plot line. Good development? Loved how you could tell exactly what supes was thinking.
Yaoi jutsu chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
thatwas good!
nimthriel chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I read this a while ago and I forgot to review. I came across it again today and refused to make that same mistake! This story is by far one of my favorite Superman/Batman stories, and I loved how you teamed-up Batman and Iron Man, their 'relationship' was hysterical! Thanks for writing and sorry it took me so long to review!
maestro de la muerte chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Lmao this is actually amazing! There's so much imagery and goddamn emotion in every sentence - it actually feels like an honour reading this, it's so amazing :3 I love Bats' characterization, his deviousness and assertiveness to get what he wants in the face of Supe's utter obliviousness :P That's exactly how I think it would go in real life so props on that! And then the whole scene in the office tho! I felt like my laptop literally burst into flames ;) Again amazing job on the story!
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Okay I read this story on World's Finest, and then I found it again on here and read it again. Twice.
I think I've made it fairly obvious by now that I love this story. Who'd ever think that Batman would be the one in touch with his feelings? Then again, he's a man who knows what he wants and how to get it.
Overall you did very well with the Marvel crossover. The characters stayed very much in character, despite the slash, and the plot was very believable.
This story has found its way to my exclusive Favorite Stories list, and I regret nothing.
Memoirs of a Lunatic chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I can completely imagine that ending happening XD I should have known Stark was a fanboy.