Reviews for NineTenths
Dannee87 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Omg I loved this great job. Would love a follow up or something
MyEden chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
superman should have licked it off instead of wipeing~~ other than that..for me, the story was awesome!
A Quiet Place chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I enjoyed this fic, I think you have captured characters personalities nicely and the humor and writing style make it an easy read.
Siesumi chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
who would have thought Batman could be so devious? Oh wait, EVERYONE! *haha* I love this story! So typical Bruce and Clark *grinz*
yesterdaz chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Despite your warnings, I really like it. A lot. I think it was even better BECAUSE it was from Superman's point of view. The grammar was impeccable, and other than a bit of repetition with the word 'contrite' (which you seem to enjoy), I found no problems with the technical aspects of the story. The character development was very good, and I especially liked how you remained true to the original characters. It's very well written, and I look forward to looking at the rest of your work.
3terna1Y0ut4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
0/0 I about fainted from blushing too much from reading the Batman/Superman smut. Your story was well written and I loved the plot.
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
...wow. Just...wow. I have never read such an amazing story like this! You captured each character so well, and there was never a dull moment. I...just...speechless.
king-of-sass chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is so cute and ahhhwww and Tony bby and wow so yeah I loved it :3
nightrader1234 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I found the ending really funny. Let's face it? Who wouldn't want to ride in the batmobile? It's like the ultimate ride xD
IrritatedScotsman chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
OMG I love this. :D
You matched their personalities correctly to my surprise as some that I have read, Superman and Batman are out of character. Great job!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
God, Clark, you're such a dork. Let's see, super-sneaky!Batman, oblivious!Clark, and a dollop of Tony Stark to top it off. Color me satisfied.
maranda111 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I literally started yelling at the wall. I must have been as blind as superman because I so did not see that ship coming. Your story was super amazing. Great plot line. Good development? Loved how you could tell exactly what supes was thinking.
Yaoi jutsu chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
thatwas good!
nimthriel chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I read this a while ago and I forgot to review. I came across it again today and refused to make that same mistake! This story is by far one of my favorite Superman/Batman stories, and I loved how you teamed-up Batman and Iron Man, their 'relationship' was hysterical! Thanks for writing and sorry it took me so long to review!
maestro de la muerte chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Lmao this is actually amazing! There's so much imagery and goddamn emotion in every sentence - it actually feels like an honour reading this, it's so amazing :3 I love Bats' characterization, his deviousness and assertiveness to get what he wants in the face of Supe's utter obliviousness :P That's exactly how I think it would go in real life so props on that! And then the whole scene in the office tho! I felt like my laptop literally burst into flames ;) Again amazing job on the story!