Reviews for NineTenths
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 4/7
This is so cute and ahhhwww and Tony bby and wow so yeah I loved it :3
nightrader1234 chapter 1 . 2/24
I found the ending really funny. Let's face it? Who wouldn't want to ride in the batmobile? It's like the ultimate ride xD
MeadowLark69 chapter 1 . 2/4
OMG I love this. :D
You matched their personalities correctly to my surprise as some that I have read, Superman and Batman are out of character. Great job!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
God, Clark, you're such a dork. Let's see, super-sneaky!Batman, oblivious!Clark, and a dollop of Tony Stark to top it off. Color me satisfied.
maranda111 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I literally started yelling at the wall. I must have been as blind as superman because I so did not see that ship coming. Your story was super amazing. Great plot line. Good development? Loved how you could tell exactly what supes was thinking.
Yaoi jutsu chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
thatwas good!
nimthriel chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I read this a while ago and I forgot to review. I came across it again today and refused to make that same mistake! This story is by far one of my favorite Superman/Batman stories, and I loved how you teamed-up Batman and Iron Man, their 'relationship' was hysterical! Thanks for writing and sorry it took me so long to review!
maestro de la muerte chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Lmao this is actually amazing! There's so much imagery and goddamn emotion in every sentence - it actually feels like an honour reading this, it's so amazing :3 I love Bats' characterization, his deviousness and assertiveness to get what he wants in the face of Supe's utter obliviousness :P That's exactly how I think it would go in real life so props on that! And then the whole scene in the office tho! I felt like my laptop literally burst into flames ;) Again amazing job on the story!
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Okay I read this story on World's Finest, and then I found it again on here and read it again. Twice.
I think I've made it fairly obvious by now that I love this story. Who'd ever think that Batman would be the one in touch with his feelings? Then again, he's a man who knows what he wants and how to get it.
Overall you did very well with the Marvel crossover. The characters stayed very much in character, despite the slash, and the plot was very believable.
This story has found its way to my exclusive Favorite Stories list, and I regret nothing.
Memoirs of a Lunatic chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I can completely imagine that ending happening XD I should have known Stark was a fanboy.
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is great. I love how possesive they are of each other.
RoseFalles chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
ROTFL the end omg I can't breath
naru894 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
this story rules! superman jelous that was genius!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Loved it! The whole true confusion to relization was so cute and utterly boy scouty! I like when other peoples POV on characters mesh with my own. It impressed me a lot that Clark wasn't OCish to me. Thank you for writing!
darkangel chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I absolutely loved your fic. You managed to keep all of them in character and your story was perfect. I loved how oblivious Superman was. ) Great work!