Reviews for No Such Thing
Wickedly Hope Pancake chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Woah. Very well-written. Also, any chance I could find the footage of that somewhere?
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wonderful, sad, and heart-wrenching. Well done!
Maddy
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I adore this. It's wonderfully written! Great job! :)
By the way, do you have any idea where I could find footage of the scene? Or a copy of the original dialogue? Thanks.:)
Fae the Queen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
ouch...I wish I could have seen this scene on stage just to see it laid out
princess of the negaverse chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Ugh I cannot express how much I love this! Do you know where I can find the footage you mentioned in your authors note? Or if you have it do you think you can pm or email me it?
divajaiden WritingisAPassion chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
What is this based on?
pinkconchshell chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
PLEASE tell me where to find this scene! Your story was so good and I oh so badly want to see it! PLEASE!
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was...heartbreaking. Beautifully written, but it left me with heartache :( What scene was that? I must see it! I have the Wicked Workshop songs, do you know anywhere where I can find this footage?

~Mindy
Throppsicle chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
First of all, I my profoundest apologies on being such a delinquent reviewer lately! I will make it up to you now by properly spelling Fiyereba. Fiyereba. There. You got it twice. I hope you're happy; I hope you're happy now! ;)

It is a really interesting idea to explore cut scenes through fanfic, and I am glad you framed this interaction in the context of waiting for a train rather than a funeral. It seems much more appropriate. But I am a bit confused, thinking this is when the girls leave for the Emerald City, then Fiyero gets on the train sigh them? Hence Elphie not sharing a compartment?

Also (and now I am going to be like you and say please don't hate meee!) I don't know how to feel about Elphie's emotional reaction. At this point in the story, sure, she has a definite crush on Fiyero. But I can't imagine her feelings for him being strong enough yet that she totally breaks down. I am also surprised that she doesn't express any empathy for Glinda upon finding out that Fiyero doesn't even believe in love.

Of course, that is my perception, and like you said, Elphaba was initially a bit weaker in the tryouts. It just doesn't sit quite right for me. It would be interesting to see if/how Elphie breaks the news to Glinda and her subsequent reaction.

As always, your style is lovely and descriptive.
stay-scintillating chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
OH MY GOSH!

Do they have the cut scene on YouTube? I wanna watch it soo bad now! :)

Lol, sorry. I love the fic though, I thought your dialogue was really great. I kind of wanted to punch Fiyero in the mouth after the love thing. :P That little jerk.

:) Good job!
itsyourfaultstars chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This made me die inside. In a good way. Poor Elphie...I wish they kept whatever scene this was based off of.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Lovely
YeroismyHero chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
WHERE DO I FIND A VIDEO OF THIS? I AM UTTERIFICALLY DYING TO SEE THIS!
AllisonWonderland203 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Love it. You capture emotion so well. The use of internal dialogue was just right. I love the interaction between Elphaba and Fiyero, with him being more emotionally cold than he is usually portrayed. Well done. :)
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
What a shame that scene was cut, I would have loved to have seen my favourite London "Wicked" cast bringing that one to life. Your story is the next best thing though so thanks for sharing that with us.