Reviews for Legacy
Recently, I've been in a bit of a drought of good things to read.
No longer! An excellently written, masterfully crafted rewrite of the rather disappointing conclusion of the Inheritance Cycle!
Please write more!

Regards, a thoroughly entertained reader!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
She becomes a dragon of the story
Loved it chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
I think she should have a little brother and that her dragon should be female. Though I know my opinion doesn't matter that much once you've got you're heart set on something. I know from personal experience.
O M G chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
OOOOOOOOH! I LOVED IT!
DalekQueen7 chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
The cheesy line was fine. :) You are funny. (Chap 3)
John chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Please continue this story. I really like it
Eragon Bromson chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
How dare you!?
Manny chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
I like it. This is my first review of your work. You had me going from chapter to chapter and I didn't want to stop for a review. But, let me tell you, you are good. I will definitely check you out on Amazon. OH! Thank you! You gave me quit a few moments of joy.
healy chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
you ruined a great fanfiction
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Yes to every word you've written
Random Person chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Not Paolini's style of writing(Of course cus' were all different), but I guess if thats how you view a proper ending then so be it. But personally, and I think others can say this too but it was kind of detached from the overall storyline of Inheritance. And as someone once said, well that escalated quickly.
HL525 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love your summary XD
Dan1234567890 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Some mistakes here and there, but the story was great!
It feels good to replace the official ending with something different and more...pleasant!
ReginaSerpentes chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Thanks for doing this one. I cried the entire last few chapters hoping she would changed her mind and she just... didn't. Neither of them did and it nearly broke my heart.
McCangel chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I just wanna say thanks a ton for doing this. This helps put my mind at ease from that series. I loved that series but the end...wasn't the kind f end you want for a series. It's better for the end of a book. So thank you, and I really like everything you've done with this so far