Reviews for Legacy
Loved it chapter 5 . 4/6
I think she should have a little brother and that her dragon should be female. Though I know my opinion doesn't matter that much once you've got you're heart set on something. I know from personal experience.
O M G chapter 2 . 4/6
DalekQueen7 chapter 3 . 2/1
The cheesy line was fine. :) You are funny. (Chap 3)
John chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Please continue this story. I really like it
Eragon Bromson chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
How dare you!?
Manny chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
I like it. This is my first review of your work. You had me going from chapter to chapter and I didn't want to stop for a review. But, let me tell you, you are good. I will definitely check you out on Amazon. OH! Thank you! You gave me quit a few moments of joy.
healy chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
you ruined a great fanfiction
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Yes to every word you've written
Random Person chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Not Paolini's style of writing(Of course cus' were all different), but I guess if thats how you view a proper ending then so be it. But personally, and I think others can say this too but it was kind of detached from the overall storyline of Inheritance. And as someone once said, well that escalated quickly.
HL525 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love your summary XD
Dan1234567890 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Some mistakes here and there, but the story was great!
It feels good to replace the official ending with something different and more...pleasant!
ReginaSerpentes chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Thanks for doing this one. I cried the entire last few chapters hoping she would changed her mind and she just... didn't. Neither of them did and it nearly broke my heart.
McCangel chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I just wanna say thanks a ton for doing this. This helps put my mind at ease from that series. I loved that series but the end...wasn't the kind f end you want for a series. It's better for the end of a book. So thank you, and I really like everything you've done with this so far
EmlynMara chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Much better ending. I like that they mated without intending to. It was an extremely intimate thing for them to have shared. And then to have gone off in different directions for who knows how long - so wrong. Interesting to have Arya maintain the distance even though she knew what had happened. At least Eragon could plead ignorance. I guess keeping her from knowing about the egg is kind of balanced from keeping him knowing they were mated, though somehow I think her omission was the greater. Neat scene about the baby, although I'm not sure I can picture Arya saying she's pregnant - with child, yes, pregnant, not so much. Lovely story.
firecewolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
To answer your question about the getting drunk/high scene with eragn and arya, I believe that he was showng that i the midst of a serious war, Eragon and Arya could have a normal moment that did't involve them fighting for their lives. It showed a different side of Arya AND Eragon.