Reviews for Jem and the Holograms meet Metal Voice
Newtinmpls chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
It can be really hard to accept actual feedback if your character is your alter ego. LKH got derailed as an author by falling into that one.
Newtinmpls chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
I do like Ren better in this version. It would be even better if there was something about her being an emancipated minor as far as legal status. Also, my understanding is that -sama denotes a seriously high-ranking person and doesn't seem very applicable here.
lilyds chapter 21 . 2/6/2012
hey don't be like that sometimes accidents happen when you rewrite your story.

I wasn't expecting another chapter this quick but your bonus chapter was great.

I look forward to your sequel.
lilyds chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
This was an excellent story that had lots of action and every chapter was exciting to read. There was never an boring moment

in this story. I look foward to reading your sequel.

Zoey, your new character, is she an master of disguises?

Thanks for the opportunity to read your wonderful story.

Lilyds
lilyds chapter 19 . 1/30/2012
You wrote another excellent chapter. I am sad that this story is almost coming to an end but it's great to read a Jem story were all three music groups are involved. Thanks!

I often watch the 9 episodes on DVD were the Stingers appear on season 3 of Jem. Why is this show so addictive I may never know? LOL

I look foward reading your next chapter.
lilyds chapter 18 . 1/26/2012
Your story gets better every chapter making the reader wanting more. This chapter was great a lot of action. And the surprise help from Rapture was great.

Will Metal Voice get revenge on the Misfits?

And more important I am curious about Ren’s medicine?

I am more of a Misfit and Stingers’ fan.
lilyds chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Excellent chapter. I love it how the Misfits and Stingers are involved. I've also wondered about creep and rapture. I look forward to your next chapter.
lilyds chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
love it. I am interested in where this is going, can't wait for your next chapter even if the end is near. :(
lilyds chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens with Metal Voice and the Misfits! I am look forward to your next chapter.
lilyds chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
I would have love to seen Pizzazz face when Ren gave her the finger. LOL

This was another excellent and exciting chapter. Thanks.
lilyds chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
You captured every character perfectly and the fight between the Metals and the Misfits was exciting to read. I liked the two songs in this chapter. It's sad that it's coming to an end but I look forward to your next chapter.
Love the Misfits chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
I just read all 12 chapters and there are great. Will Stormer help the starlight girls?
lilyds chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
I really loved it! I've always wanted to see the Misfits fight the holograms or other characters with their fist. I'm glad Jetta fought. Excellent story like always and I can't wait for the next chapter.
oddment1 chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I wonder what could be wrong with Ren's voice. I could have done without the language.
lilyds chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
This story is getting interesting that I can't wait for the next chapter. I would love to see Jetta fight.