Reviews for Breakeven
0netflixme0 chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
OK please u need to get a new chapter out soon!
deangirlforever85 chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Well I hated this story and hated jamie too! She was a bitch and dean is awesomw and he's the best! And april your a dumb bitch bye!
Maggie chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Ok, you can't tell me thats the end. Because damn... I love this story. It was the first fanfic I really liked and it was the start of my obsession. I loved the first, and just yesterday I found out theres a sequel, do you really want to break my heart? And if you for some reason don't like Supernatural anymore or got bored of the story, please don't let it end like that. I know you wrote it some time ago and how it looks I was just too stupid to find out earlier but god damn please... I just NEED a happyend.

Ps. Sorry for my english, I loove this story & I love you, you rock!
Jelena chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
they both need to get their head out of their asses ... :) .., and chapter 7 please? :D
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
they both need to get their head out of their asses, lol. I can honestly say im very glad I gave the first story a chance, I wasn't into the whole "bad Winchesters" thing, but I love how you did it. it was amazing. I really hope you update this fic again because I would love to see what happens next
Deangirl93 chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I hope Dean realises how he feels about her and how much he needs her soon otherwise she's going to walk out of his life and he won't be able to get her back... plz update soon :)
adaddario chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Dean better smarten up or Jamie's just going to walk out that door. Glad to see you updating another story.
DeanFan chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
What's that saying? Love makes you do the whacky? In Dean's case it's breaking the law. He's still got that cocky ass attitude.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Aw love it! Can't wait for the next update!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
ohhhhhh...
Dawnie-7 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Ha! I love it. And Alice, sweet little Alice! Missed her.
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Again I'm with Dean on this one. 3 is better than 1. Though I am enjoying seeing Jamie kick a little ass. And hey, it only takes one drink :)
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I call do overs too.
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Silly gooses. They'll never learn will they :-) Of course not, where would be the fun in that!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next. please update soon.