Reviews for Sherlock: Hook-Up
Love this pairing! Great story!
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
You write a lovely Mystrade! I like this happy version - with sex in Lestrade's office, naturally! That's always a good thing! ;)
Animaru chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great Story! I've startet reading your Mystrade Stuff today, and I really love it. Especially that you do ship Johnlock too! 3 2 OTPs in one story, can't get any better 3
Puggle chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That is a realy great piece. Thanks for sharing.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Sooo cute and hot ! thanks
DhampirParadox chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Friggin' awesome. I'm really loving your Mystrade fics- once again they were in character and the storyline was fascinating and hot! Loved how Sherlock was being hounded by Mycroft and especially enjoyed the scene where Sherlock confronts him on his feelings for Lestrade. Great brotherly moment, plus Sherlock understanding feelings and Mycroft was just too brilliant.

Okay I'll stop rambling now but this story deserves more reviews. :)
bionsena chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I hadn't even heard that mystrade was a pairing until I read this story...since then I have read every one of your stories that pairs them at least three times! I think you're an incrddible writer, and I especially like the ones not in a series but I'll take what I can get:) Keep up the good work!

Abbie x
KathAdrian chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
OMG that was so great, like all of your fics :D absolutely loved it, sweet and sexy at the same time :D
Grissina chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I read "Sherlock: the problem yesterday", sorry for not leaving review, it was late and I found it difficult to concentrate enough to write in english.

I liked that one, but I very much prefer this one. I think it is because it seems a lot more in character for Mycroft to simply not wanting to accept his feelings for fear of getting hurt than not understanding what he is feeling at all. I would say he can not understand how he fell for it, how it happened but not the fact itself of he being in love, he is too smart, he has seen it too many times on people around him not to identify what's happening to him when he falls in love.

Anyway both stories are good and well written so thanks for sharing them.
madam loon chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love this couple! And you describe them so very well! ttfn! ;)
imajammydodger chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Sorry, just realised that my favourite line was from the wrong story. iPhone fail :/ but there you go, I'm memorising your stuff. (And I don't care if I'm spamming your reviews, you deserve more recognition!)
imajammydodger chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Yet another brilliant Mystrade story!

It really irritates me how your Mystrades don't get reviewed as much as they should :/ you have both of the characters written beautifully, and needless to say, it's very hot.

You are my favourite Mystrade writer :P please keep it up!

Favourite line: "before smashing those thoughts with a brick" always makes me giggle:P
zoofreakpkh chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
mate loved this where sherlock tells his mycroft off hehehehe

for once sherlock did not look like a whining prick and came out on top of his brother thank you