Reviews for Lend a Hand
DeadWinter chapter 61 . 7/1
This is hands down the best Merle story I have read. I honestly NEED you to continue this. Give us an end! And GOD PLEASE don't let it be a crappy end like AMC (i still miss and love Merle). You have been at this story since 2011 and not given up for a reason. You must continue. This has been with you longer than my kids have been alive. You have put so much talent and effort that you must complete it. I will haunt you! Reviewing like every chapter every day until you give in. Cause I stayed up til 1:30am to finish the story in one day and will now go back to the beginning again. I must relive this! -sigh-
czarinakristi chapter 61 . 4/1
This fic this freaking assistance awesome!
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 61 . 3/23
This is one of the most in character Merle stories I've ever found and I love it
Binhle1401 chapter 61 . 2/27
It's been too longgg. Still amazing though (:
SPARKELS77 chapter 61 . 2/27
Too awesome! :)
shamrockus chapter 61 . 2/27
Nooooo cliffhanger. Great story though, love a strong oc. Lori notsomuch.
Brazen Hussy chapter 61 . 2/26
Okay so, you know it's been six months, don't you? I'm not saying it wasn't worth the wait but dammit, have some mercy on your readers and update soon this time! Poor Sinclaire and Merle being made to wait this long too - it's inhuman dammit!
enchantmentanjel chapter 61 . 2/26
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to seeing what happens next! Hope the next update is sooner then this last one! I always worry that there won't be a next.
Limaro chapter 60 . 7/18/2015
Been away for awhile! Nice to come back and find this update. I like the plan and really liked the understanding that Daryl and Sinclaire seem to have reached. Looking forward to more, as always. thanks for writing.
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 60 . 7/17/2015
I AM DYING HERE please update soon I can't wait to read about the reunion between Merle and Sinclaire. Please know how thankful I am that you're going to finish this story, you are seriously one of the most talented writers I've ever come across on this site (and I've read thousands of fics lol as I'm sure most of us on this site have) & it literally makes me jump with joy when I see you've updated. ANYWAY lol again I love this fic & I adore Sinclaire and Merle together, I just can't wait! (:
mary chapter 60 . 6/26/2015
Can't believe it;)) an update! Finally!)) Totally love your story;)) wanna see more Merle though;)) hope to see an update soon(sooner than last time at least)! Update!)
nikole salvatore chapter 60 . 6/23/2015
Yay! I love this. Thanks so much for updating! Cannot wait to read more.
Brazen Hussy chapter 60 . 6/22/2015
Okay, let's do this...
enchantmentanjel chapter 60 . 6/22/2015
Awesome chapter! So glad you posted! This is a real good story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
SnarktheRose chapter 60 . 6/22/2015
Yay, another chapter. So good, love the relationship between Daryl and Sinclair. And Sinclair's thoughts on Merle.