Reviews for Lend a Hand
Omg I love this fanfic so much it's so funny and heart warming I can't wait to see what happens hope you update soon :)
PrimeEmily135 chapter 61 . 3/2
This is the best Merle/OC story since "Polar" by MarionArnold! I. am. hooked. Anxiously waiting for more :)
Cambm12 chapter 61 . 2/20
One of my friends suggested this to me as they knew I liked Merle/OC, I never saw it wasn't finished:( is there any likely hood of you restarting it again? I really liked how it all went together X
HeavenlyEternal chapter 61 . 11/14/2016
por favor dime que continuaras la historia! amo como escribes y espero ansiosa otro capitulo! suerte y amor. :)
DeadWinter chapter 61 . 7/1/2016
This is hands down the best Merle story I have read. I honestly NEED you to continue this. Give us an end! And GOD PLEASE don't let it be a crappy end like AMC (i still miss and love Merle). You have been at this story since 2011 and not given up for a reason. You must continue. This has been with you longer than my kids have been alive. You have put so much talent and effort that you must complete it. I will haunt you! Reviewing like every chapter every day until you give in. Cause I stayed up til 1:30am to finish the story in one day and will now go back to the beginning again. I must relive this! -sigh-
czarinakristi chapter 61 . 4/1/2016
This fic this freaking assistance awesome!
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 61 . 3/23/2016
This is one of the most in character Merle stories I've ever found and I love it
midnightrecovery chapter 61 . 2/27/2016
It's been too longgg. Still amazing though (:
SPARKELS77 chapter 61 . 2/27/2016
Too awesome! :)
shamrockus chapter 61 . 2/27/2016
Nooooo cliffhanger. Great story though, love a strong oc. Lori notsomuch.
Brazen Hussy chapter 61 . 2/26/2016
Okay so, you know it's been six months, don't you? I'm not saying it wasn't worth the wait but dammit, have some mercy on your readers and update soon this time! Poor Sinclaire and Merle being made to wait this long too - it's inhuman dammit!
enchantmentanjel chapter 61 . 2/26/2016
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to seeing what happens next! Hope the next update is sooner then this last one! I always worry that there won't be a next.
Limaro chapter 60 . 7/18/2015
Been away for awhile! Nice to come back and find this update. I like the plan and really liked the understanding that Daryl and Sinclaire seem to have reached. Looking forward to more, as always. thanks for writing.
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 60 . 7/17/2015
I AM DYING HERE please update soon I can't wait to read about the reunion between Merle and Sinclaire. Please know how thankful I am that you're going to finish this story, you are seriously one of the most talented writers I've ever come across on this site (and I've read thousands of fics lol as I'm sure most of us on this site have) & it literally makes me jump with joy when I see you've updated. ANYWAY lol again I love this fic & I adore Sinclaire and Merle together, I just can't wait! (:
mary chapter 60 . 6/26/2015
Can't believe it;)) an update! Finally!)) Totally love your story;)) wanna see more Merle though;)) hope to see an update soon(sooner than last time at least)! Update!)