Reviews for Lend a Hand
Mary chapter 59 . 3/13
I love your story! Hope to see next chapter soon)) we are waiting for some more Merle;))
Update))
ZebrasGoBoom chapter 59 . 1/27
I'll be sad to see this story end. This has filled the void another brilliantly written Merle fanfic left. It's hard to find Merle stories this well written with a main character that has actual depth and reality to her. Sinclaire is one of my favorite OCs. She feels refreshingly realistic and honest and not just here to be like sexy (not that theres anything wrong with that, it just gets boring after awhile). Thank you for continuing this story for as long as you have.
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 59 . 1/26
I'm so glad you recovered from that flu! I hope you're feeling much better(: Im always ridiculously happy to see your updates, I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy Sinclaire's character and her relationship with Merle. I CANNOT wait for their reunion! Looking forward to your next update!(:
yup they're definitely weirdly perfect for each other
Brazen Hussy chapter 59 . 1/24
You're goddamn right you're going to get Merle, like we're gonna give you any goddamn choice after nearly sixty chapters of UST! ;)
enchantmentanjel chapter 59 . 1/23
Glad you're back and didn't go to the light! Stay away from the light. Amazing chapter! I love how you integrated the greene's with Abraham's crew and I'm looking forward to seeing how the glenn Maggie stuff happens (if you do it that way) This chapter was well worth the wait and I look forward to the next (hopefully it will be sooner!) Keep up the good work!
nikole salvatore chapter 59 . 1/22
First of all love this story! Its amazing. Hope u feel better soon. The flu sucks. Also if u are caught up with supernatural would mind filling me in I tried watching the latest episode and was confused. _
Limaro chapter 59 . 1/22
Thanks for walking away from that light! And now we've got the Greene's in the mix - Hooray!

Marie and Sinclaire's little heart to heart was adorable. Can't wait to see Sinclaire and Rick on a rescue mission.
Then they can all go back to Hershel's place and live happily ever after. Plus Zombies.
Limaro chapter 58 . 1/22
How did I miss two updates?! Very excited to see "Mullet Man" and Abraham and their group in the mix! Merle is in a bit of a pickle. I do hope he's okay on the inside.
what evil lurks chapter 58 . 12/16/2014
glad to see the latest chapter, and would have been even more glad if it was longer. I like the way you've tied in Abrahams group.
ZebrasGoBoom chapter 58 . 12/8/2014
I really love this story. I've been following it for awhile and it was great to find a Merle story with such a quality mature writing style. It makes your great ideas really shine and I love Sinclair's character. As long as you keep writing this, you'll always have me to read it!
Brazen Hussy chapter 58 . 12/7/2014
Great stuff, Merle knows how to play the game! But what is this great idea you have, and how long must we wait for it?! :)
enchantmentanjel chapter 58 . 12/5/2014
Great chapter! I got so excited when I saw the update! Looking forward to the next. I do so hope it will be a little longer though I will take whatever I can get!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 57 . 10/14/2014
Oh noooo! Another cliffhanger ending lol, I was so happy to see you had updated, you have no idea how much I've missed this story! I really really hope you keep it up, it's so amazing and I'm dying to see what happens between Merle and Sinclaire. Update soon! (:
Valana chapter 57 . 9/30/2014
Amazing story! Great OC and excellent written plot. I can't wait to what happen next with the group and the Governor