Reviews for Lend a Hand
Little Miss Cant Be Wrong chapter 61 . 10/4
- I'm giving you a standing ovation -

I love, love, love everything about this. And 61 chapters in, I've only stopped reading to go to work and sleep. That being said...61 chapters in and no update in 7 months? If you stop now I will be forced to harass you nonstop until you post again!
Little Miss Cant Be Wrong chapter 31 . 10/2
31 chapters in, and I've been too busy binge reading to stop and review! I'm loving this and love Sinclaire. I'm selfishly hoping for a match with Merle, but can't wait to see where you go.
Scribbles-Dementia chapter 61 . 9/28
I know it's been over a year since you've updated this but PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES AND SPRINKLES ON TOP?! This is so bloody good! I want to know what happened to Lori's corpse. I'm guessing baby Judith won't be making an appearance in this story then? And I NEED to know that Sinclaire and Merle are reunited and they bust out of Woodbury together! I'm loving this story and it would be amazingly awesome if you continue writing. Please?
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 9/21
Amazing! I absolutely love this story. Thank you for sharing it and looking forward to the next chapter.
AGHHHH THIS CHAPTER! 3
Omg I love this fanfic so much it's so funny and heart warming I can't wait to see what happens hope you update soon :)
PrimeEmily135 chapter 61 . 3/2
This is the best Merle/OC story since "Polar" by MarionArnold! I. am. hooked. Anxiously waiting for more :)
Cambm12 chapter 61 . 2/20
One of my friends suggested this to me as they knew I liked Merle/OC, I never saw it wasn't finished:( is there any likely hood of you restarting it again? I really liked how it all went together X
HeavenlyEternal chapter 61 . 11/14/2016
por favor dime que continuaras la historia! amo como escribes y espero ansiosa otro capitulo! suerte y amor. :)
DeadWinter chapter 61 . 7/1/2016
This is hands down the best Merle story I have read. I honestly NEED you to continue this. Give us an end! And GOD PLEASE don't let it be a crappy end like AMC (i still miss and love Merle). You have been at this story since 2011 and not given up for a reason. You must continue. This has been with you longer than my kids have been alive. You have put so much talent and effort that you must complete it. I will haunt you! Reviewing like every chapter every day until you give in. Cause I stayed up til 1:30am to finish the story in one day and will now go back to the beginning again. I must relive this! -sigh-
czarinakristi chapter 61 . 4/1/2016
This fic this freaking assistance awesome!
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 61 . 3/23/2016
This is one of the most in character Merle stories I've ever found and I love it
midnightrecovery chapter 61 . 2/27/2016
It's been too longgg. Still amazing though (:
SPARKELS77 chapter 61 . 2/27/2016
Too awesome! :)
shamrockus chapter 61 . 2/27/2016
Nooooo cliffhanger. Great story though, love a strong oc. Lori notsomuch.