Reviews for PostInheritance
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I like their interaction better. It was good to see her willing to go to him. I don't think she should have asked him to stay - she doesn't belong as queen - she's a Rider.
your death's best friend chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
If you don't do more...I'll die... If u finish, I'll love you long time
Insertyourfanfichere chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
OOH! I got a shiver when I read the last line. Smecksy stuff.

Much better than my dragged out lull of a read.

Me encanta.
mindfluff chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
it's embarrassing, but this is so sweet that i'm moved to tears.

thank you so much for this!

stay amazing. :)
Aarontica chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I agree with your statement about Inheritance being too rushed. And I believe a lot of other readers agree as well. Your story was very enjoyable to read. It was a much better ending than what Paolini had given us...
Calelus chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
nice job, i really like how you ended it. and on my opinion of the book. i thought it was very good and while the ending did fit, i felt is a little to sad. o well what is done is done. i loved the book and i liked your story very much
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Hated the end of book 4... truly completely HATED the end.. It felt so rushed that it should have been capable of time travel...and Arya herself I thought was OC in that book.. She devoted herself to the eggs waaaay back in the day... now suddenly her people are more important? Huh?.. Her dragon has no training... oh so many things.. srry for the rant...Great job on the story though :)
SteveTwomey chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was extremely well written. I honestly hope that if he continues to write about Eragon he can have him come back and meet Arya. As much as I loved the cycle the how he decided to end it ultimately disappointed me. In my opinion this is the real ending the epilogue!
DrPhantom101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I spent so many hours reading Inheritance every time I have a chance. Some of the chapters I read in a rush, hoping that the long wait will finally paid off. It's not. I'm disappointed with how it went. The battle with Galbatorix was too short, Fernin only came out at the ending. Ronan has gotten himself more attention than Eragon himself, not to mention Murtagh and Arya. Why? Why Ronan get the best of all? Eragon had suffered so much and can't even get a real kiss from Arya? When Arya finally said that one day she might say YES to their relationship, Eragon had to leave? I agree with you, it seems that this book is written in a rush (the hell, 3 years waiting and it came out like this?)

BTW, you write a good story, but yours is a rush too. I'd love to read a longer version of your work, where Eragon and Arya finally get together. But of course, it won't be that fast and that easy. We both know how Arya is, especially now that she's a queen. I'd love to see her come to Vroengard. I'd like Murtagh to be happy. Well, if only CP wrote differently...
Ordgar chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Another wonderfull post-Inheritance fanfic. Why didn't CP consult you or any other fanfic writer's on an epilogue? Very good oneshot, loved the ending. I much prefer Eragon returning to Alagaesia than Arya simply joining him away from all their friends. Well done.
Joe chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Awesome! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
aggies2015 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
too rushed
stars shine out chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
The book was totally rushed... but i love your story. It almost makes up for the rather unsatisfactory ending of Inheritance. ;)
SiWfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
hey

totally agree with all the comments about the book

paoloni is a great writer and his books are fantastic, but what is the point in spending 4 books hinting constantly that the two main characters arya and eragon liked each other only to completly ignore that at the end and just finish the story.

i liked the way that arya's dragon was introduced. the dragon, if introduced earlier would just have been a hindrance as a small dragon would not have been able to fight. Seriously though, paoloni might has well killed off all the main characters as no one had a happy ending...eragon, arya, nasuda or murtagh. its like some messed up romeo and juliet story. And who else thought that nasuda and murtagh should get together?

A bad ending to a fantastic series

btw liked the story...write lots more soon :)
Ezzaria26 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I finally got around to finish it, and I was so ticked off. In a way, everything felt too slow, but at the end it was somehow also too fast. And things were happening and everything was suddenly vague until the last sentence, and I was so ticked off with the outcome. "Realistic ending" my foot. I don't care about realistic endings. That's for places without magic and dragons.

Anyway, now that I've responded to your question, I'm so glad he showed up. I find it amusing that Firnen in your version calls Arya 'Little One'. I know its speaking of their size, but that has always bugged me. Especially considering Arya is far older than Firnen, and by several decades, not by a few years like Eragon and Saphira. She should call him 'young one' in return. But anyways, I agree with what Arya thought at the end. She should've kissed him the day he left. Duh.

Anyway, thank you for doing what the book forgot to. I'll just pretend this happened in the book if you don't mind.