Reviews for Minerva McGonagall and her Midnight Visitors
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/19/2013 last she is willing to be seen in public with Horace. He really does deserve it after all this time.

Funny, isn't it, that all the ghosts are there this time to comfort her? Or perhaps just their last gift.

(and Snape deserves better than to be stuck with an Order that barely acknowledged him in life, if you ask me).
ScullySayer chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wonderful! I find it a travesty that this story has so few reviews, you're a marvellous writer. And whilst my favourite pairing is SS/MM, I very much enjoyed the other pairings you featured here. A gem, thank you for writing this!
Batwings79 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I would never have thought to go there with Horace Slughorn but this tale could possibly make a believer out of me. It was terribly sweet and VERY sexy and horribly romantic. Although I always thought Horace to be a rather weak and easily manipulated character - I find it easy to believe that he would/could be a 'languorously lustful and indolently hedonistic' lover. Have you given any more thought to doing more with this pairing? My favorite pairing is MM/SS but if we are to face the reality that SS was killed during the war, then Horace makes as likely a romantic interest for Minerva as any other. THANKS!
MyMadness chapter 1 . 11/11/2011

Only you could do this, juggle a somewhat damaged Minerva, a trio of emotionally invested dead, and a beliveably romantic Horace.

Loved the "still pedantic even in death" and the love scene with Moody. And Minerva's assertion that "Making love with a ghost was a very bad affair. A one way ticket to madness."

And I always appreciate a happy ending. Thank you.