Reviews for Forgiveness
nekokitty55 chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
That ending was...kinda disappointing. Kurt kept them apart because they "looked good together" really? If I had been Blaine I would've jumped out of the car and left. Then there could've been a story about Kurt trying to win Blaine back. Because if that's how little Kurt thinks of Blaine their relationship is screwed. I'll give you this you write a good story, even with as pissed off I ended up being with Kurt I needed to see how this ended.
nekokitty55 chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
So Kurt's kind of a drama queen, anyone who breaks up over an obvious ploy, realizes it's a ploy, and stays broken up can be described as nothing else. Now he's not gonna tell anyone he was assaulted and believes another set of lies. I just can't with Kurt right now, hopefully he grows a pair or something 'cause he's not very likable right now.
cold kagome chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
awww so happy that blaine didnt let kurt go and chase him down
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
I like this a good chapter. Please update soon.
Laura M chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
please update!
klipotitatum chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
I swear I say that without any nastiness but are you sure that will finish this story one day? No hard feelings! I love your stories! Kiss (ps: sorry if my english is not really good...)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
update!
Sally B. Mcgill chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Please let it end with klaine happiness!
Cecile78 chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Super cute, hope that they get back together.
Strongly Subsequently, thank you ...
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Blaine's insistence that its not his fault is annoying. Kurt falling apart so much he can't rub in lotion properly is unbelievable. The drama seems forced and over the top. You have a good outline of a story but it should be polished more in order to flow better.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
I like this chapter. IT is a good chapter. Please update soon.
The Korean Filipino chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I was just going through my favorites and saw this story and I had to re-read it! This was always a bit if a personal favorite for me and it never fails to make me sad that it's almost been a year since it's been updated. I assume it's been abandoned, but just wanted to let you know that I think this story is awesome and if you ever feel like continuing it, I'll gladly continue to read! Good job and (hopefully) update soon! :)
OJ chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
When does the next chapter arrive? i'm really dying out here! :) genius by the way!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Update
cyramber chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
UPDATE SOON!