Reviews for Revelations
blackicelycan chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I love this its so very good and I love the two of them together. Plus the fact that you have voyeur!Rick.
BustersJezebel chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
If my ovaries worked I'm fairly sure they'd be burning as well. This was just fabulous. I'm enjoying all your other TWD Daryl Glenn stories as well.
USERNAME UNAVAILABLE -REFRESH chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Much love!
Wangur chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
MORE MORE MORE D:
seheronelves chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
The ending sort of confused me but all in all I liked it :)
Roaddog 469 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
heh. there should be a law that there can never be enough daryl/glenn slash, and yours is some of the best that i've read. and i like the oneshots, just a glimpse into the sexual relationship between them. and the fact that rick stands there watching does all kinds of things to me that i don't want to examine too closely. lol.
LobsangLudd chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
So good! I love fics where someone finds out about a secret relationship :)
KhrisCHAN chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Hawt hawt hawt. Thanks for that :)
Mika026 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Yay for awesome slashy man sex! And Rick too~(we all know him and Shane have something going on lol)

Wheew that was hot, thank you for filling my slash quota of the day haha!
Hallas chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
My ovaries are far from burning, they've downright exploded. That was bloody brilliant! Whew! Can't wait to see some more from you.
Jay chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is fantastic. And my ovaries are burning too.
Pomegranate Girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Guh. Wow. Oh goodness, let's see if I can be coherent after this read.

I had a creepy grin on my face reading this and was giggling insanely with Rick being there watching, and Daryl watching Rick watch, and Glenn being in oblivious ecstasy to the watching going on. Haha. Love it!

This was hot, just ridiculously hot! Just, just... GLORIOUS! I don't know if Rick found what he was looking for, but I sure did and I hope to find more. :D So, yes, I approve of your consideration of more WD (hopefully more Daryl/Glenn) smut. All the love to you!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh my goodness! This was absolutely lovely! I - just - there are no words! Anyway, great fic, and I am excited to read more WD fics from you!
Aownr1669 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Extremely, amazingly well-written. Made me kinda'...hmm, I don't have the right word. Come to think of it, I'm not sure there is one for it! But if Glenn makes Daryl happy, what the hell!
doctorkaitlyn chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
HEART ATTACK.

Normally, my reviews are more coherent than this but just... MMPH. Grinding on a tree? Biting? Glenn moaning Daryl's name? Rick watching? I swear to God; to borrow your expression, my ovaries are definitely on fire.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. WRITE MORE SMUT. I'M KEEPING YOU.