Reviews for Bein' Green
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Hi!

Aw man! Mockery is horrible! :(

Poor Beast Boy especially! :(

Aw! That's so sweet of Robin to do! :)

I love that he comforted him!

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
pendyfreak86381 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
OMG! love the story! my friend beautywithbrains recamended me reading this story because im a huge Teen Titans fan! Ive heard from her also that you write big time rush fics as well... ill be checking those out soon too!
xLittleMissReality chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
"I mean, seriously? These pants? These are tight, bro. Green is clearly the hottest color ever."

THAT WAS SO FUNNY! Oh goodness I just about died. I felt like my gut was about to burst. That was awesome. Man. Okay sorry. And I'm guessing you skipped over Robin's past because then the team would be too shocked on what they'd learned and distract the plot from Beast Boy? He never does reveal his name and everything. He's the only one... yeah. Uh...

Great story!

Fail.
stormygirl335 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Ben 10 and danny phantom are epic green-masters! along with gir and zim from invader zim. green is an epidemic! why? i dont know! but it is amazeing! just like your story XD
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Omg you know how much I just ADORE BB/Robin. I loved reading this right before work! Epically amazing and I love Beast Boy so much this is just incredible! Great job! Hope Everything's going good hon :)
specialred chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
awwwh! I love this :) BB's my fave, he needs more stories like this :) great job!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2