Reviews for Chains
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Why write more? What's here is dull. Mundane. Boring. The Jacob and Bella after bellas change with Bella being a selfish cunt been done to have Bella down but thats not hard. Jacob as a whiny fool though, that just seems off, wrong. Maybe my standards are too high? I like things to make some sense in their particular univwerse and this doesnt.
Zoe1078 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I normally have little to no interest in Renesmee, but this was perfect. The 'happy ending' of BD is a ridiculous farce, and you showcased that perfectly. Here's to hoping inspiration strikes you to continue the series.
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
You are AMAZING. I absolutely love this! Are you planning on writing more? The characters felt so real.
OlgaGoldy chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh, God! Can we be sure, that they aren't really exisisting people? Both of these stories are so truethful. This is how this F***g BD ends. My face is all tears right now. This was so true...
amisam47 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
These stories were beautiful but not at all like I imagined post BD to be, I suppose somehow I was more optimistic
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh wowser. I have to feel badly for Renesmee now I really do! What a mess! Man... :-(

This was very well written and I really enjoyed it!
ghostgurl chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
that was so sad but i think renesme was a total "female dog" she was sooo annoying!
Missy chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I really love this! I never really cared for Renesmee much- until now. I feel really inspired right now to write stories about her myself.
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Reneesme gives me the creeps with her abilities but I'm glad she called her mother & Jake out on thier relationship. I'm glad she's free but I'm pissed that Bella holds that much power over Jacob Black. She is such a beezy! LOL!
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Jacob and Bella really need to let each other go look what they did to Nessie. I feel for her in this one. Wonder where she will go and who will look for her. And what happen after she left. I hope you write more on this.. loved it.. :)
eagle12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011