Reviews for Come Back To Bed
beastfan chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Such a wonderful story, and based on one of my favorite pictures,
Writers-dream chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
You are a great author! Every story you write keeps me wondering what will happen, this is a good story. I don't watch Castle but it makes me want to. I am looking forward to reading other stories and any updates on older stories like "My Girl."
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
wonderful! one of the best fics I've ever read :)
Kelbris chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Usually i really don't like baby-fics, but you somehow managed to keep me reading and not closing the window as i'm always tempted to do when a baby comes up.

That means: Great work in writing!
1477166 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This. Is. So. Beautiful! :') I can't even... I am so in love with this! Johanna playing with Kate's hands! MY HEART.
victoria17 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is so beautiful! I love it!
polarpi chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Beautiful, beautiful story. Fantastic job! :)
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Gorgeous writing... Made my heart swell :)
detkatebeckett chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This story is adorable, I'm trying to speak and all that's coming out are squeaks! Ahhhh I loved it so much! And it's so beautifully written! :)
Aline23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was really sweet! (:
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Aawww! That was so sweet!
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I completely fell in love with your story.

It's simple, sincere and beautiful like real love.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I first started reading this and was all: "Aw, this is so cute and fluffy! Maybe it's the night after their first time :')"

But then I got to the Johanna part: "THEY ARE STILL THIS CUTE! BY GOD I LOVE THIS! FFSGSFCFFBGHFSHHETJSAD!"

That, my good author, was bloody spot on. I hope you are goddamn proud of your writing!
tansypool chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
That was rather sweet, even if I did start off by interpreting it as being earlier in their relationship.
geekygreek chapter 1 . 11/9/2011

I think thats all I need to say.. though a link to that manip would be nice! :)