Reviews for Dead Man Walking
BlueScreen26 chapter 26 . 4/28
Big unreadable block of text. Do you reread yourself or what ?
Yinko chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
It started out great, I really like Lilah, but it got bogged down in the canon plot once he started working to save the world again.
Nexus64 chapter 27 . 9/3/2013
A brilliant story, the characters were written very well and I particularly like the firefly quote in chapter 26.
xDoubleIndemnity chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
Wow, I didn't even realized that you finished this story. But it was really awesome. I liked how you managed to mostly keep with canon events, but made it better - I fully believe this should be canon instead. Seriously, the Scooby Gang and Angel Investigations, plus Wes and Lilah, all interacting is priceless. Oh, and I'm totally okay with you killing Andrew. I know that Joss killing off Anya was supposed to make a point, or whatever, but I hated that she died saving Andrew, of all people, seriously. Anyway, I love the story, and I'm gonna go check out the the next installment now, even though I have never seen NCIS.
Starway Man chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
Nice ending and cool wrap-up, plus setting up the next series as well. Congrats and looking forward to the next version of Dead Man Walking!
Marian chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
Awww, I'm really sad this is over. :( But I like your ending for this story a lot and I'm very curious where you will be going with the Universe you have created, so I'll be waiting for the sequel. It certainly sounds promising.
Starway Man chapter 26 . 9/21/2012
Pretty good chapter, it was your own unique take on "Chosen" and it seemed to work fairly well. You definitely took me by surprise when you killed off Andrew, though! You're right, it's something Joss never would have done; along with the scene between Angel and Cordelia, the guy had this thing of never giving anyone (except Riley) a happily-ever-after. I'm looking forward to the epilogue!
Starway Man chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
Hmm, this is an interesting take on season 7 of BtVS! The activation of all the Potentials still happens, but presumably without all the deaths that took place on the show. Maybe Wes or Lilah can suggest blowing up the high school campus before everyone goes down into the Hellmouth, so that even if the Turok-Han escape out of the Seal of Danthalzar, they instantly get burned into ashes by the sunlight. For that matter, it'd give a clear field of view against all the Bringers, so maybe Anya doesn't need to die in defense of Andrew! As always, I look forward to seeing where this goes next.
Starway Man chapter 24 . 8/17/2012
Good to see another chapter of this story! Caleb got what he deserved, and Wes luckily escaped the mother of all Dark Quickenings. And the Guardian survived, interesting. It should also be interesting to see what happens after after all the Potentials are empowered, whether you're going to destroy Sunnydale like what happened in "Chosen". I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
lovethatscifi chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I always thought that Wesley was they more interesting characters on AtS. I'll be looking forward to seeing you update.
Starway Man chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
Nice chapter, nothing much seemed to happen apart from the planning and research but sometimes that's just the way things go. And as you say, there's the second half coming soon. I look forward to seeing it!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
For once everything seems to work in favor of our heroes. But then again the real question is: How long will it last? Even with the scythe - and possible some flamethrowers - it's not going to be an easy fight.
Well, I'm just going to hope no one (or at least not my two favorite Immortals :D) will lose their head.

-Marian
Starway Man chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
This was a fairly good continuation from the events of "Dirty Girls". You skipped the events from "Empty Places" and "Touched", but that was okay; and that scene in "End of Days" where Buffy gets the Scythe to use against Caleb was actually improved upon here, where teamwork got the job done and Caleb had to run for it instead of a somewhat lame scene of the First ordering him to let Buffy go with the weapon. :) So, I'm interested in seeing where you'll take this next; for example, will the the sex-a-thon take place? Will Buffy send Dawn away wth Xander? Will Cordelia, who seems to have disappeared from this story, make another another appearance? Please update soon!
xDoubleIndemnity chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
Just wanted to say that I really love your story, since Weslah is my OTP and having them be together and in love and as Immortals is all, well, pretty damn awesome. And since Lilah's my favorite character, I'm getting a real kick from her interacting with BTVS characters, and Wesley defending Lilah is so win. I hope you can update soon!
Marian chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
Haha, the Lilah/First scene was badass. Again, a great chapter. Not that I expect any less from you. ;) Your updates honestly make my day every single time. Thank you for that!