Reviews for Vengeance is Beautiful
queen.of.the.kingdom chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
That. Was. Ah-MAZING!
queen.of.the.kingdom chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
I feel so bad for Snape. He's my favourite character, but what's done cannot be undone. (I don't own that quote.)
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
Good for Lily, stepping forward into the future. Let's hope Sirius lets Snivellus live if Lily decides to be with Severus, though. After all, Sirius could just drag Snape to the Ministry, go, 'see, Death Eater, make sure he gets the Kiss' and if the Ministry is still DE-dominated, knowing that Snape really is a traitor to them would seal his fate.

And we know that Sirius is capable of that.

Good story.

Sequel?
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
Yup, Snape never needed to kill Dumbledore after all; he only needed to get him to drop the wand, the way Draco did. Lily showed that right here.

And yay, Lily! Smack that Voldie!
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
Good guess about Nagini. And it's nice to know that Lily would feel bad about Snape not coming back (if so, she's the only one, I think).

And um, some reason Lily has to face Voldemort alone? Does she have a scar now that I don't remember? (that's certainly possible, I've been reading fast0.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
You're doing well for only sixteen.

Is there anyone besides Snape who isn't a Gryffindor in the Order of the Phoenix, by the way? Just asking.

And is there anything stopping Voldemort from making *more* Horcruxes now that he knows that four are missing?
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
Of course Snape is expendable. And the others will send him back to Voldie and a horrible death as soon as they can possibly arrange it.

Considering at how well the whole Trio managed the Cup (with the Cloak and a fake Bella), I'm amazed that Snape got out of there alive since he had to do it all by himself.

Though if I were him, I'd claim that it was really Sirius Black under a glamour, or possibly Polyjuice, on purpose to get him killed (surprised that Sirius didn't think of it, actually).
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
Oh, yes, gotta love the Marauders reminiscing about the good old days, when they could go out Snape-hunting with an Invisibility Cloak, the Marauders' Map and four to one odds. But Lily loves them so!

Why are they making Snape say "Voldemort". Do they want the Dark Lord listening in on their plans?

But then, it's a very good thing that Aberforth is on their side. They are paying nooo attention to security whatsoever. Surprised the place hasn't been hit by the DEs so far, and Snape tortured to death as a traitor.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Oopsie. Lucius is now officially panicking, and I don't blame him-his wife and child are there.

And Bella really can be talkative if you can get her to brag.

Can't the group go somewhere else to talk about the Horcruxes? I mean, really?
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
I think Lily needs to start getting a little tired of being grabbed by the arm by Sirius. She'd never forgive Snape for being like that.

And yes, it's reasonable to worry about Snape not being able to keep from telling Voldie everything, but talking at the Hogshead about everything going on and actually killing the Horcrux there at the bar is OF COURSE not going to be reported to Voldie. (sigh). The sad part is that this jolly group is going to blame Snape for anything that happens because of them showing the WHOLE WIZARDING WORLD what they're up to.

Sigh.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
I am quite surprised that Albus let Sirius and Lily know where Snape was going (no doubt he hoped that the two would laugh while Snape died).

But at least Sirius knows how his brother died now.

Good luck getting that locket open without a basilisk claw, though...
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
Ah, I see that Snape is dying after suffering horribly. Just what the Headmaster ordered.

Sirius and Lily will be so pleased.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Sirius Black has a conscience? Really?

And Dumbledore of course wants Snape to go back to the two of them so they can amuse themselves by slicing and dicing him. Gee, thanks, Albus!

But then, Albus was never happy to have Snape survive his favorites.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
Yes, I can understand why Lily is angry. But without Snape, she would be dead-all three of them would be dead.

But she'll just go off, find Sirius, and be happy with him, because she has punish Snivelly by falling in love with someone who tried to kill him.

Frankly, Snape should never have told her the truth. But he did, and this is his reward. He needs to fall in love with someone else, frankly-now Lily has the excuse she needs to hate him, and I'm sure she'll take full advantage of it.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Boy, is Lily channeling her inner Hermione, or what? Why aren't they using Warming Charms or perhaps melting the snow with our dear old friend Mr. Incendio? Why aren't they Apparating to the orphanage to search during the day and spending the night at a decent motel? (Of course, I asked myself these questions during DH, too).

And I see that Sirius is playing Ron in this go-round (though given that Hermione ended up with Ron, God only knows why, it doesn't bode that well for Sev0.