Reviews for Vengeance is Beautiful
Kat chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
You're only sixteen? Wow, you write better than loads of adults! Great story so far :).
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 21 . 8/15/2012
This was an awesome story! I loved it so much. I wish there wouldv'e been more Severus/Lily relationship, but it was good.
I actually write a story like this, where Lily goes to kill the horcruxes. If you're interested, it's on my profile, Lily's hunt for the horcruxes. Although I think you did a much better job then me, to tell you the truth! Mine was more of a love story...
Anyway, great story, and I hope you take a look at mine!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Loved it!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Oh, Voldy's gonna be mad that his spy was a two timer.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Lily is here to save the day! or Sirius and Remus?
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
I like when Sirius stubbed his toe and severus was laughing at him.
I kinda agree with Lily and Sirius...after searching for that long, there's probably nothing in the orphanage, but if they're really serious about the hunt, they shouldn't take a break from it.
Bushwah chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
It's not illegal to perfor the Imperius curse on a snke, is it? Only on humans?

What about house-elves?
littleme36 chapter 21 . 2/27/2012
Really enjoyed this, just read it all the way through! Loved how you drew all the parallels to the canon version of events, but still used your own ideas :)
adri chapter 21 . 2/10/2012
loved it!
badkidoh chapter 21 . 2/5/2012
good ending i guess.
xCallMeLillian chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
OMG. that's all I can say.

I couldn't put it down. I love it3
hiddenheadspace chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Wow, you did a great job with this! :) I liked the ending, too. Lily's reaction to not being able to see James and Harry again was very realistic. I'll be keeping an eye out for more fanfic from you!
Snitchstar chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
I'm sad it's ending! It was great. I don't think Severus/Lily would have happened still. A fabulous ending to a fabulous story!
Blazen chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Great story! Very realistic, I don't like the stories where Lily jumps into Severus' arms mere months (or days) after James and Harry's deaths. It would take years probably, if they are meant to be at all.
Inspired178 chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
It was a beautiful epilogue.

It gave the reader enough to be sastified, yet left enough for the reader to imagine what happened afterward. Of course, as a reader, you leave me wanting to know the whole story, but, as writer, I find I do not want to know. It's all part of the magic -no pun intended.

Enjoy your break from writing, and I do hope to hear when you will be writing again.

All the best,