Reviews for Xenoblade Chronicles Novelisation
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 30 . 3/2
Great job with the whole flashback piece to Fiora. I thought it was well done!
Greatazuredragon chapter 30 . 3/2
Dickson is such a complex character, his actions in the game make me like and hate him at the same time.
Good work, I'm looking forward to future updates now that things are getting to the more interesting parts of the game.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 29 . 2/10
I really liked the spider battle. Plus, you touched on the Giants. I'm sure later the Daring will come into play wherever that sidequest is. I never figured out where that one was
Greatazuredragon chapter 29 . 2/10
Very good chapter. I remember first meeting those giant spiders... it didn't exactly end well... ;p
Good work
lostxinxtranslation chapter 29 . 2/10
... The formatting is in html btw
dario.flaman chapter 28 . 1/30
These chapters make me want to do more quests..XD
Hom Hom!X3, Nopons are so cute! Great Chapter!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 28 . 1/19
That was a refreshing take on that quest! Plus you're mushing them together, which works much better than going back and forth!
Greatazuredragon chapter 28 . 1/19
Hehe more giant spiders incoming... ;p
Good work, keep it up.
Crimson Homura chapter 28 . 1/19
Nice curbstomp with the brogs. Also, I got the mirror ahead of time as well, and it was basically like you've said here.
Keep it up!
Greatazuredragon chapter 27 . 12/29/2014
Very good work, you translated this into written form nicely, thanks for the update.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 27 . 12/28/2014
Bionis' shoulder, here we come! I'm really excited for that section of the fic. Not to mention some of the Giant information coming up! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
I'm fine with you remaining on the Leg or anywhere for a while, provided you bring in some of that Gaint stuff you mentioned or anything about the Bionis' Shoulder which you also mentioned
Greatazuredragon chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
Nice chapter, I must say I'm happy they are moving to Satorl Marsh next chapter, while the side quest were interesting they lack the tension of the main story quests. Good work, thanks for the update.
volvagia99 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I love it so far. Please continue and finish this, as I would LOVE to see the finish product be published. Don't lose hope, we'll make this famous! Maybe... Hopefully...
Greatazuredragon chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
Good work, but i can't wait for them to get back into the main quest, thanks for the update.