Reviews for Football
flootzavut chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I was much amused by Danny saying he'd done talking. Yeah, that'll be the day! Hehehe
FaithfulJourney chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
So funny
Shani8 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Another great story from you! If this is your first attempt at a one-shot, then I hope it is certainly not your last. I really enjoyed it, and I hope you choose to write more one-shots when your muse is cooperative. ;)

Loved it!

~Shani :)
Aolanscluver chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I loved it! THANKS SO MUCH! I was having a bad day. This made me laugh. Thank you! LOVED IT!
Veuve Noir chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
is very good

Danny is so just funny

Let me know about other stories you're writing.
w414hos chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
sweeettttt! i can't find another word! rock on cm757!
konolover chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow love it ! Great great great light funny ... Cute. Danny is just so lol

They should totally hire you , this reminds me of the show it could totally happen :-P

Besides no Lori so YAY !
EdwardCullenROX chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Really nice story. Funny and awesome :)
USA-Fanatic chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Cute story! It was really funny.
heyprincess chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh my god. This was perfect in every single way. I literally could not stop myself from smiling the entire time I was reading it. SO CUTE! I could totally see this happening, too. I love how Danny is all jealous because Steve keeps picking Kono over him, hahaha. Such a Danny thing to do. This was just fantastic. Enough said.
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love Danny's rants and cluelessness. This was way funny!
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Loved it! You should do some more like this :) This had me rolling, Danny just can't let it go can he? LOL Fun and very cute!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
hi there :) was happy to see your username with new steve/kono fic. i may not be a fan of all your work, but i do like seeing what you come up with so thanks for the new fic!

this was ADORABLE. i love the idea of the four just meeting up and hanging out on a day off and having fun! and lol danny and his talk talk talk about football hehe.

("Okay guys, let's team up." Steve started as soon as they got to the old field.

"Good. I'm with y-" Danny started.

"Kono, you're with me." Steve finished before him.)

LOL hahahha. :D :D :D oh danny! the bromance is breaking up ;)

("You guys are doing it, aren't you?"

Silence. Pure silence. And….

"WHAT?" Kono shouted, like literally shouted, her tone pretty much a threat to kill Danny. Which of course, made him back down at lightning speed.)

hilarious! i was bursting out laughing hehehe.

and of course he was right after all ;) adorable! i just love the idea of steve being more loose and happy as he's joking and laughing with kono because usually he's so stressed out. poor guy needs someone to care for him and just loosen up. thanks for this treat. i hope you update your other fic where kono gets engaged. can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Benito chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
man wat a great story. fucking love Danny. i like how u made danny the one to call it on them
clois22 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Ahahahahah hot, steamy and hilarious! loved it ;)