Reviews for Life is like a Boat
roboYeti chapter 2 . 1/20
Oh gods.. .the water works... most people don't show the reactions of those left behind in the other world. You did and *grabs tissues*
K.B.Maillet chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
Ah man, I can't wait until the next update! This is one of my favorite fics, man
Bakshii chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
That's a nice cliffhanger you got there.
Looking forward to more! I really appreciate how real Reuben is. Im looking forward to his opinion on Nami and Ussopp.
Hiezen chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Man, sucks to hear that you lost your data. This is one of the fics that make me jump in excitement when it updates. Ah, yes the buggy arc, can't wait
Rebel-Keiki chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
I just want to say that I think this is one of the most well written, and so far, realistic self insert I have read on this site. I am super excited for your next update!
Lauri3n chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
This is awesome! Glad to see more.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Poor Reuben was traumatized with Zoro, with a level when Luffy had to intervene. Poor Zoro he keep the stab. Lol so Zoro has that relationship with every man, or what? Lol. Awesome fic you know, super awesome fic.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Omg it was an awesome chapter, really. Lol so Reuben is kind of finding that he is not in his world animore.
for a good voice i think Seshomaru from Inuyasha, spanish (latino), english and japanish no materwhat he has such a smexy voice.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
i like how they interac, i see him as a good friend of Luffy and sometimes like some example... just thinking that Reuben has a softhearth and he is going to have premature grayhair.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
For some reason I think his uncle is Roger...the pirate king...just thinking for the strawhat.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Maybe if his father was more flexible he didn't have the feeling of need extra money. I really don't like guy fall in one piece, I like more girl fall in one piece. Cuz I agree with you, the boys are too Over Power. With girls are half the time the other half is a really good fic. And this fic is a really good fic.
Lindt02 chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
Sorry for my English it is not my first language. Oooh an update ! I liked this chapter, the realistic reaction of Reuben is a refreshing even if it is a little annoying at the same time, wonder how you will balance it between is reaction and the situation or the mood without doing too much. first it is just my opinion ok? the most important is that you like YOUR story :D I remember that Reuben was kind of annoying when he "threw a tantrum" in the first version. Again it is just my opinion I understand that anyone would be put off by the norms about fight to death but maybe later when he came around he could keep it to himself and explain his opinion calmly when the crew ask him why he is like that. I mean he already nearly died a couple of times and yes his first reaction at being shoot was realistic and kind of funny, but the fact that he kind of froze when he saw Coby being shoot show (I think) that he is more afraid for the other than him. I can understand if it is about people he knows like his friends or just innocent people but to react like that for Baggy an enemy pirate that raided and settled in a village is illogical or just stupid, plus Baggy just tried to kill his friend with a CANON ball and he just saw Baggy let his men tried to kill a young girl by stabing her to death, is really stupid? or plain naive. I don't think that a lot of people will be that mad against Zorro, afraid or panicked yes, and didn't understand why it will be better to have Luffy litteraly send people flying is better since anyone of our world would die if Luffy hit us by a broken neck or something. It was kind of obvious with his instinct that something was wrong and the lack of blood. I mean if you see someone attack someone else with knives and killing intent while the other warned the other to let him alone if he didn't want to die, will you really start yelling and blame the other for defending himself? It is true that I like the idea of Reuben as the moral compass for the crew, the sane one. well I don't know if I made a lot of sense in this review but well... yeah I have nothing else to say besides Thank you for the update and for not giving up this fic! see you soon and good luck for the next!
TuraAugura chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Happy to hear you are doing well. :)

Also, woooo, new chapter!
The interactions are gold. Luffy trying to comfort Reuben is so sweet, Zoro being all grumpy, irritable and still trying a little. I like the dynamic. Until they meet Sanji Zoro and Reuben are probably going to get along like a house on fire.

Just going to scroll back up and read it again. Great, great.
AriusGrey chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
Love it. Look forward to the next chapter.
blazaboi chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
Wow reuben better get his shit together cause this is just parhetic