Reviews for Spanks A Lot
I liked the whole idea of the story but at times it was bordering on disgusting.
ERRORS,ERRORS,ERRORS BABE! FUCK YEAHHHHHHH!
This one was FANTASTIC. I LOVED it so fucking much. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR SMUTTY MINDEDNESS STUFF THINGIES X3
Horny Luc chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Sooooooooo good! I cummed so hard! I have a story request. Would you do a Harry/Lucius story? I'd love some spanking and tying up, but I really love it when the master tells him to do something. "Tell me how good I feel!" , "I want you to touch yourself" commands that harry can't resist following. I would love that!
Ava-Potter gal chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This is my go-to story for when I'm feeling horny. I'd really like to hear about those post-quidditch romps ;)
Thanks A Lot chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I know what I want to happen, I have been looking for the right story to get me of. I am wet from some other stories but I need it, I have to read it again, my nipples turns hard just thinking about it. I know just how to find it "Spanks a lot". Had it been a magazine and I a boy, the pages would have stuck together from the number of times it has made me cum.
I start reading and the words alone make my panties soaking wet. I read on and play with my nipples and rub my thighs together to create friction. The story heads up and my hand wander lower. My fingers know where to go and my clit is aching to be touched, but like snaps teases Harry, I tease myself. The image of a Harry hung like a horse with a strained cock getting smacked to hard he bursts while snape is so turned on he cums. I can't control myself and the pleasure is so wonderful, but I stop I want to read the next part and still my fingers. As snape pushes into Harry from behind I fell my other hole starts to puls. I wet a finger in the pool between my legs and tease my other hole as I rub my clit until I cum hard, fucking my fingers. I collaps and pick up my phone to read the rest of the story my lust sated for now.
me chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
These stories get me real horny. You are a good writer, very descriptive. Congrats.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Holy shit I came so hard from this rubbing my clit Mmmm fuck
New Reader chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This made me wet :)
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Hi chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Bondage harry tied up and and blindfolded with a cock ring being teased in front of the whole school. 2nd chappie would have harry tied up blindfolded in front of the school with a cock ring and people can come up and do what they want to him whenever. Third would have harry and malfoy like that but with vibrators up their ass fourth would have harry be almost to the edge from a foot massage.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Love it. So glad I came across this story
Sake chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This turned me on so much! I was reading this in the back of my class - I've wanted to do my teacher for ages - he's so fucking hot and it just got me so hot and bothered especially with him talking at the front in his deep voice and I couldn't help imagine how it would be with him. When I finished reading this I was so flustered and then I looked up and he was looking at me and then he asked me if I was okay and I said I was okay but needed to go toilet (to get off obvs) and
dead-angels-command chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
OO
Oh My is a fantasie in itself!Let me guess;You wrote this up in math class or something like that,right?Oh My God.
valre chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
*swoon*
I'm not a great fan of dirty talk buuut this...
Ahem. I'd like to know more about those victory spanks and bathroom breaks.
Lol all my raunchy explicitness is private, but hello theeeeerrrrrre.
I'll blow you, just continue on.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »