Reviews for White Collar: Two Degrees of Separation
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 6/23
Holy dammit to heck! Never expected this to conclude where you took it. I guess it is possible. We knew she planted the explosives. So was she prepared for the pilot to die or did he have his own parachute? Interesting, different, thanks for writing.
zoeperja chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Wow.

What an intense one shot. I was so entranced I got a shock when it was over. What a peculiar idea.
I like many things chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I've always wondered what would had happened to the pilot... You're a genius.
Wondo chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Never trusted Kate. If you remember, Peter did all he could to keep them separated and no explanation was adequately provided for his reasons.
Nice interpretation.
caseylf123 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
WOW...Now that's an interesting perspective!
fann chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
sequel
dogisms chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh gosh... That must suck so much. Realizing the girl you would sacrifice anything for was planning to let you go "boom".
cmcaggia3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
omg. evil kate... what an idea. wow 3 you wrote that perfectlly 3
leahk80 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Nicely done!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Interesting idea
joy2190 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Like it! All the more reason for Neal to go for good gal Sara this time around.
mam711 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Nice! I've always felt the pilot got slighted...
canadianscanget chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Another good one. Loved the realization of possibilities and potential outcomes. 3-21 but which one? Thanks as always.
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I some how felt all along that the writers had no idea what to do about the pilot. They just kind of ignored the idea of an innocent dieing in the explosion. However, your idea is quire ingenious. That Kate was really running off with the pilot and not Neal? And Neal would be the one left behind. Interesting.
pechika chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Loved the twist in the end.