Reviews for White Collar: Two Degrees of Separation
I like many things chapter 1 . 4/15
I've always wondered what would had happened to the pilot... You're a genius.
Wondo chapter 1 . 2/28
Never trusted Kate. If you remember, Peter did all he could to keep them separated and no explanation was adequately provided for his reasons.
Nice interpretation.
caseylf123 chapter 1 . 2/16
WOW...Now that's an interesting perspective!
fann chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
dogisms chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh gosh... That must suck so much. Realizing the girl you would sacrifice anything for was planning to let you go "boom".
cmcaggia3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
omg. evil kate... what an idea. wow 3 you wrote that perfectlly 3
leahk80 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Nicely done!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Interesting idea
joy2190 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Like it! All the more reason for Neal to go for good gal Sara this time around.
mam711 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Nice! I've always felt the pilot got slighted...
canadianscanget chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Another good one. Loved the realization of possibilities and potential outcomes. 3-21 but which one? Thanks as always.
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I some how felt all along that the writers had no idea what to do about the pilot. They just kind of ignored the idea of an innocent dieing in the explosion. However, your idea is quire ingenious. That Kate was really running off with the pilot and not Neal? And Neal would be the one left behind. Interesting.
pechika chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Loved the twist in the end.
Roxanacleo chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
You do have talent! Your writting is so elegant and the plot is always so well structured...I would just have liked this story to be longer, not just a one shot... Btw: have you planned to right AU stories? I know you try to stick to canon, but I really like (for example) stories where Neal is younger and adopted (or under the care of) El and Peter. Well, just and idea :)
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Yikes! That is quite a question mark on the whole situation. Great story!