Reviews for What Lies Beyond the Point of No Return
Kamelot 4 Ever chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Holy crap. That was amazing! I will be honest. I was so jealous of Christine! God I wish Erik was real and was mine! But every girl dreams tha. Amazing job I cannot wait to hear more!
Daphnae chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Quite simply, amazing. You have an unmatched ability to describe anything pertaining to music, making me wonder if you have experienced such feelings for it yourself. That is how well this was written. It is now on the favorites list. I loved it.
mockingjay08 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
That was freaking amazing! I read the first page and just couldn't stop... you are an amazing author-keep it up! After just publishing my first POTO fanfic (first fanfic ever, actually) mine seems like crap compared to this, but oh well. Truly well done! good job :)
Phanma chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
oooooooooooh, I absolutely adored this chapter! You are very talented.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
wow, I loved it! i wish i could be Christine...
Pinkqueen chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh. My. God. By the end of this chapter, I was literally shaking. Bravo.

Pinkqueen
HankLover chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Nice ending! It was nice to see a happily ever after for the Phantom, and the love scene was hot! Great job!
ErikLover12345 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Thank you...an actual sex scene with Erik thats...Erik. There are a few sex scenes with Erik and a woman and its just not what Erik would do. This is what he would do. THANK YOU PERSON :D
LisbethsGirlfriend chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
This is so beautiful. Perhaps the most beautiful Phantom story I have dared to read. It needs more reviews. Your humble reader, Effy
BritLuvr chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
AMAZING! 3 This was so intense, all of it! It's wonderful; well played, LadyOfTheCelticLand! I'm so in love with this, I'm going to shoot it off to all my Phan-fan friends...hope you don't mind!

With Much Adoration and Many Thanks,

BritLuvr
Enlightened Tenshi chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
I LOVED IT! Your refined way with words has astounded me! Brava to you! And I have to admit, there were some pretty heated scenes in there... *drools at thought of Shirtless Erik* Wonderful story and great thought!

-Kagome's Blossom