Reviews for The Family That Is
This spanking business makes me so uncomfortable and honestly really sad, reading up to the 16th chapter I feel the fix has some promice but the spanking seems to be the focus of the story ( to me) could you post an alternative version removing the spanking and making or doing lines or something please
girlfromwl chapter 31 . 6/14
This story was fantastic.
I enjoyed every minute of my read, but I want more..
Thanks for sharing.
Jazzlyn7 chapter 31 . 1/25
Update please.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/16/2014
OMG i love this story i'm so glad i found it. i hate it when i find really good stories then i found out that they haven't been updated in a years of they have been abandoned. i love yours, you are such a good writer and another grate chapter. please update soon i can't wait.
Gaben chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
Lol typical Booth, Bones , Jack and Ang banter.
daisesndaffidols chapter 31 . 11/14/2014
I had almost forgotten about this story! So glad you decided to continue it.
Kikilia14 chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
Cute chapter.
loverofbones chapter 31 . 11/12/2014
I am glad you updated your story, I love it.
carlacipo chapter 31 . 11/12/2014
Aw! I love sweet bones and another update to boot! Can't wait to read monkey business as well!
IMSLES chapter 31 . 11/12/2014
I'm so happy to get an update and such a cute one too. You do such a good job writing those 'embarrassing' scenes between Bones and Booth.

Can't wait to find out just how easy it is for Lance and modtly, Parker to behave on the trip, especially if there are layovers. Lol

Sue
accounting professional chapter 31 . 11/12/2014
Great chapter. I loved the family interaction in regard to the honeymoon.
MONEBUDDHA chapter 31 . 11/12/2014
That was cute and I can't wait to see how this family honeymoon turns out.
snapes wife to be chapter 30 . 4/27/2014
Aww! Loved this so much! I read it at any spare moment I had in the last couple of days, love the relationship between the 4 of them and I was just dying to see bones get her butt smacked! Loved Caroline as wedding planner too, looking forward to more! :)
oldtime chapter 30 . 1/5/2014
Good I enjoyed
loverofbones chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Just going through my favorites and wondering if you are going to update anymore. Love your story it is really good hope you still are going to write.