Reviews for La Nuite Blanche
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This makes me feel so bad for Artemis. Girl seriously needs a hug. I know she got one from M'gann, but still. Awesome writing.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow, this story had a seriously dark undertone to it. Didn't it?
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was amazing, I loved it!
TwixTheKitty chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was fantastic! You're a great writer - you conveyed their emotions and thought processes without rambling, and it was just awesome. :D
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Fantastic job. A very diffrent view on things. Keep up the fabulous job!
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was very sweet. Out of all the Failsafe-centric stories that have popped up recently, this is one of the best. Also, the skeleton idea was genius.

1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
You have no idea how many episode-tags I have read over the past couple of days, searching for something as heart-rendingly phenomenal as this.

The emotions, the imagery . . . It's like a poetry written in prose. Which doesn't make sense, but I'm too heart-rended to care. Look what you've done to me! Now I'm making up words like 'heart-rended!'

This is just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Beautiful. Heart-achingly stunning discriptions as I've come to expect from you ;) Simply a masterpiece of gut-wrenching emotion. I loved the line where Wally would run them to the rim of the sky.

I can't believe people can hate on such beautiful things that come forth from your imagination. It makes me want to shank a bitch.
Opaul chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wonderful, dark, and imaginative. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The metaphoric stuff with the ashes and the embers was all very moving.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 11/9/2011