Reviews for La Nuite Blanche
Melira chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh, ouch. That was harsh! Although I really must say, I liked your take on things. I've read one too many stories in which Wally and Artemis practically fall into each others arms in the simulation's aftermath but not this time. Very strong words you found for his thoughts and the moment he decides to leave her alone. Thank you for that!
And thank you for the head-canon of M'gann showing Artemis the impact of her death!
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This makes me feel so bad for Artemis. Girl seriously needs a hug. I know she got one from M'gann, but still. Awesome writing.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow, this story had a seriously dark undertone to it. Didn't it?
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was amazing, I loved it!
TwixTheKitty chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was fantastic! You're a great writer - you conveyed their emotions and thought processes without rambling, and it was just awesome. :D
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Fantastic job. A very diffrent view on things. Keep up the fabulous job!
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was very sweet. Out of all the Failsafe-centric stories that have popped up recently, this is one of the best. Also, the skeleton idea was genius.

-RC
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
You have no idea how many episode-tags I have read over the past couple of days, searching for something as heart-rendingly phenomenal as this.

The emotions, the imagery . . . It's like a poetry written in prose. Which doesn't make sense, but I'm too heart-rended to care. Look what you've done to me! Now I'm making up words like 'heart-rended!'

This is just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Beautiful. Heart-achingly stunning discriptions as I've come to expect from you ;) Simply a masterpiece of gut-wrenching emotion. I loved the line where Wally would run them to the rim of the sky.

I can't believe people can hate on such beautiful things that come forth from your imagination. It makes me want to shank a bitch.
Opaul chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wonderful, dark, and imaginative. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The metaphoric stuff with the ashes and the embers was all very moving.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 11/9/2011