Reviews for Here at the End of All Things
jublke chapter 1 . 8/5
Heartbreaking. It took me a beat to figure out where it was headed, and then my hand literally flew to my mouth. Ouch.
DID NOT SEE THAT COMING OH MY G O D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I knew it from the beginning. I'm like ok, sam is dead isn't he, yup sam is dead... sam is freaking dead. And then I read the rest of the story. By the end I was balling my eyes out, and I loved it. Nice story, nice job!
Kurokaga chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
wooww . i cried reading this . sammyyyy ! love your work on this . i did nit expect that ending . i constantly asking myself where did all that blood comes from
Jacqueline-Bernasova chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I'm not a crier. I don't cry during movies or books almost never. This made me cry. Quite a lot. Starting to read another your stories.
Coveryourearsforme chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Poor Sam, at least he saved the kid.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
One of the saddest things I've ever read... but the clues were there...
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Awesome job! I just thought I'd help you reach the magic 50 reviews. :) But yeah, I was about to start crying... pretty sure my eyes are watering. Fantastic piece, well done!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow! Thanks for that punch in the gut. Great ending! Loved it!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is brilliant. Sure, it ripped my heart to shreds. But still, it's brilliant. You just don't want to believe it. In fact, it's quite a shock at first, and then you realise how obvious it really was. Did I mention it was brilliant? Yeah...
xo
cdl chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Gutwrincing. Wow this could be a chapter story..
Lolapola chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh man, I didn't even get what was going on until the end. Brilliant twist.
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This tugged at my heartstrings so painfully. I was hoping Sam was alive, since he was in the motel room talking to Dean, but when Dean passed that bloodstain on the road set up the funeral pyre, I knew he was gone. Having had several generations of alcoholics in my family, this is especially powerful for me, since I've seen first hand how drinking destroys you.

Well done. Very well done.
laurieglory chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Dean killed Sam? Seriously? Is there a companion piece written?
Marz1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow. You were right about the angst. Good job!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »