Reviews for Here at the End of All Things
Coveryourearsforme chapter 1 . 3/28
Poor Sam, at least he saved the kid.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/10
One of the saddest things I've ever read... but the clues were there...
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Awesome job! I just thought I'd help you reach the magic 50 reviews. :) But yeah, I was about to start crying... pretty sure my eyes are watering. Fantastic piece, well done!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow! Thanks for that punch in the gut. Great ending! Loved it!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is brilliant. Sure, it ripped my heart to shreds. But still, it's brilliant. You just don't want to believe it. In fact, it's quite a shock at first, and then you realise how obvious it really was. Did I mention it was brilliant? Yeah...
xo
cdl chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Gutwrincing. Wow this could be a chapter story..
Lolapola chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh man, I didn't even get what was going on until the end. Brilliant twist.
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This tugged at my heartstrings so painfully. I was hoping Sam was alive, since he was in the motel room talking to Dean, but when Dean passed that bloodstain on the road set up the funeral pyre, I knew he was gone. Having had several generations of alcoholics in my family, this is especially powerful for me, since I've seen first hand how drinking destroys you.

Well done. Very well done.
laurieglory chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Dean killed Sam? Seriously? Is there a companion piece written?
Marz1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow. You were right about the angst. Good job!
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Good god, I'm dying here. What a horribly heartbreaking fic. I love the twist - it's not even a twist, exactly, all the clues are there; you just don't want to see it. Clever and angsty to the extreme.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Damn, I didn't see that coming! Really clever way to address the drinking problem while simultaneously ripping your readers' hearts out!
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was heartbreaking. I'm crying so hard I can barely see to type the review
Akawebster chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow. My stomache dropped when I finally got it! Great story. Characters very real.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
OH MY GOSH! There are not words enough to describe how heartbreaking this story is :(
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »