Reviews for Sacrifice
Kittypaws chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Poor astral. Shame on you number 96!
PlayYourRole chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Whoa. That was pretty harsh for Astral. *shakes head* Number card rapists.

But that was also so sweet! Astral was trying to protect Yuma, and he cares about him that much that he'd let 96 do that to him, if it meant Yuma would be safe. :')
LemonHeart chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hey there, that was a pretty good story... Aside from the tentacle rape(just me). Anyways, I might have an idea for a keyshipping lemon... If your willing to listen.
Okay. It has to do with a certain Number slipping Yuma with some chocolates filled with a love drug :3. Yuma embarrassingly asks Astral for his help. What'ya think? Kinda hot huh?
K.I.T.T. RIDER chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
KR: Ohhhhhh

Wrath: Poor Astral...

Aisu: Lemme at 96! I can teach that dumbass a lesson!

KR: Mechanical rape. Sounds nice.

Aisu: I will beat that black thing till he dies!
Hana13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Very good! I was kinds disgusted with the rape thing...but nice story overall! -

I look forward to your next story! -
SilverFalkin118 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
... You do not know how much I love you. At first, I thought 96 was gonna do it to Yuma but when it switched to Astral, I was filled with joy (that sounded so awkward)! It's not that I hate Astral (he's my favorite character in the series actually), but... I just love how 96 could over power Astral in a way. :3 I wonder if that made sense.

This was very good! I loved it! :3 Very different from your usual fluff but in a good way! :3 Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more from you!

-SilverFalkin