Reviews for Lullabies for Rachel Barbra Berry
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Damn you write really good stuff! You write Puck so sweet yet still a badass! I wouldn't mind having a cd of him singing me to sleep!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aw;) cute! Puck is Rachel's lullaby! Love the story!
shannonpuckerman chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awe this was so cute:) luv it
Dreamer Mist chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I really love this! Its relly will written. I really enjoyed this. I like how you got into a little depth with them. Your talented.
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love the friendship between them. I really like your stories. I felt bad for Rachel's embarrassment and I'm happy Puck didn't make a big deal out of it.
artist-in-the-making chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was SUCH a great and adorable story!

The idea was perfect and I love the fact that Rachel uses Puck's voice to fall asleep. That's very cute :)

Very very well written because I loved this so much.

Noah was so nice to give Rachel a CD of him singing songs.

Puckleberry forever! :D

Beautiful job.
linq1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Heart melts... Possible for multi-chapter? Love how clearly Puck and Rachel's voice are written. :]
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I just loved it ! Really really !
bella0148 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
i love fics when they're friends/pre-relationship :)
Tashah04 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Lovely stoy and I love love love that you mentioned "Two of Us" That's my favourite Beatles song.
donna14 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This story is beautiful! I absolutley loved it! They so belong together!
stephcetina chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
So, so beautiful. I want this, I want them to be like this. I want them to be happy.

You portray Noah and Rachel so beautifully (everybody else too, even though they didn't really make an appearance in this fic.) and I love to read your stories, they're breathtaking.
freaktonight chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
awww 3

you have good taste in music (Y)

this was so very sweet. i say you should do a follow up where he sings live to her while shes sleeping
mia bella jacob chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
i love this! its so cute and sweet. i think you should expand on it. maybe have him sing her to sleep
empresslars chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Aw, this story made me smile. It's so sweet! I love the friendship between the two of them. Absolutely adorable!