Reviews for Never Enough
Romana chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Incredibly amazing.I wish there was more than one chapter.
Alamorn chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Aaaah, I loved this. Just, all of it. The characterization of Brosca was so perfect. She seemed real, like a full person, and the reason for taking Morrigan's offer and her conflicted emotions over it, and just guh. And I absolutely loved the whole tattoos marking them as the same thing, that was wonderful.

God, now I want to write something like this, but it's NaNoWriMo. Ugh. Next month.
mille libri chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Aw, I loved this. The greed was a perfect hook to draw the two together - Zevran would understand that if anyone would - and you didn't need the full background to see the two coming together and drawing closer. Well done!
Isabeau of Greenlea chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
An excellent fill for the prompt! Definitely not an opposites attract relationship-Meghan and Zevran are, despite their differences, very much alike. You depict the desires and insecurities of someone who has known such grinding poverty very well.
WellspringCD chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Fantastic! Especially how she was so uprooted after making her plans to run the Carta. How furious she must have been when she came back and found Jarvia had gotten something she'd wanted for herself.