Reviews for Falling Leaves and Crumbling Walls
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
Love it! It is a marvelous story!
idontseepenguins chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Love the story.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
That was awesome! I LMAO and cried too. You did a good job with each person... I can believe they would say, do and reacted that way. Well written.
ananova chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Very nice, I loved the whole fic. I definitely enjoyed seeing what each member thought of the others. And nice bit at the end where they came together for dinner at Hetty's and now Hetty wants to do other similar exercises. Great job, thanks for sharing.
ananova chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Really enjoying this fic, I loved Callen and Sam's discussion in this chapter. Nice with the lone wolf metaphor, Callen thinking he's protecting the team while Sam says they'd be stronger together. great job.
pracarual chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Gorgeous! Perfectly wonderful. Everyone limned with clarity and in character. I loved it from beginning to end. Genius. Thank you so much.
AkinaNe chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
This was great. Made me smile and laugh the whole way through!
PrincessYun chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Loved your story, it was sweet and fun! (loved the last line "oh, bugger!")
fanficalicious chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Love this story!
stefaniegk chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Great story, I really liked the idea and think I am going to do it for the people in my life.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
it was one of the better stories i have read for NCIS:Las Angels and i have read a lot. keep up the good work, hope to read more of your stories.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Too funny! I loved this story.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
I smiled, I laughed and I literally had tears in my eyes a few times during Callen and Sam's letters. It was creative, amazingly well-written and a pleasure to read from the first word to the last. I look forward to reading your other stories :)
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
OMG! where has this story been hiding! I totally loved every word of this story. Very well written. Well done!