Reviews for drawn into
BatheMeInSprinkles chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
yaaaas wonderfully fluffy
EverythingKawaii chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Ciao! :D Can I tell you that was one of the cutest things I've ever read? Because that was so cute, I died nine thousand millon times, but then got revived nine thousand millon times. That was really well written, and I really enjoyed reading it. That made my day! The powers of yaoi fluff can fix any bad day. So, thank you! You are a great writer! *hugs* Now, this review is long enough... (why are my reviews anyways too long?) Bye now!
AyaxRoses chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
So cute! I love the way you portrayed their relationship :)
Puck's Favourite Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Gahhh, I'm dying from the sweetness and the last line, I adored every bit of this story, amazing job!
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Loving it! Adore this fic, really. Nezumi strikes me as really insecure, so much more so then Shion. He seemed to believe that Shion is so innocent that he doesn't mean anything by the things he does. Great to see the uncertainty coming across. Great read, thanks! :D
matchynishi chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Aaah that was so beautiful, I enjoyed it so much!
PerpetualxLight chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
So much cuteness! I don't know how much more my fangirl heart can take before it finally explodes xD Haha. Gosh, you're amazing with keeping them in character! Your stories flow so nicely as well, makes me want to keep reading. I've said it before, but I'll say it again... .brilliant!
nevertrulyleave chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I have a story about this fix, and it might get kind of long, but stick with me, it's meant to be flattering-

I was in an airport going to Florida, using the airport's wifi, when I was told we had five minutes before we boarded I had just opened this fic, but since I've read your other pieces, I knew I liked your style and it was a three-hour flight so I saved this fix to my notes so I would be able to read it on the plane.

I read this fic approximately 80 times over the course of my three-day vacation and four flights, and I loved it every time. It is utterly gorgeous. Thank you for excellent entertainment over Veteran's Day Weekend.
Kyara313 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
*melts* That was... so perfectly pleasant and beautiful.
howboring chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
this was so sweet, I can't take it ! there are lots of short slice of life fics about nezumi & shion, but usually they just talk a bit in them. in this the atmosphere was more sweetly intensive because of their cuddling. it felt like the reader was there to see what happened 888) I loved Nezumi and Shion's relationship. and Nezumi too, since he wasn't that much of a seme but pretty vulnerable, for example when he was unsure if Shion was happy or not. write more of these please ;
lolligje chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
hnnnggg...so cute!~ aaaahhhwww...i just melted away form my chair onto the floor. XD really well done fluff. 3
moniqe007 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
So sweet! I really like your story:)
hanabimonai chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I loved this. It was beautiful, and even inspirational. :)
MisuzuIta chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
So beautiful it made my heart ache too
xxSoRixx chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
FFTTT- WHY SO CUTE? :') I-I cannot. Are you trying to kill me? 'Cause if you are, you're doing a pretty dang good job out of it. This was so adorable I found it funny how Shion was being a complete hypocrite on the 'thinking' part though. xD Please write moreeee. :'D