Reviews for Slow Me Down
Osterild chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
Thank you for a really really good story - I am looking farward to the rest :)
Very well written. Hope you get better soon.
Best wishes.
Nychell21 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Ur totally on my fav.s list!·
Nychell21 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
I love Darcy,she is so funny!·
Nychell21 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
XD the jokes just kept rolling!·
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Awww,so Kute!(l know Loki exact feeling even thought I'm not a mother)·
Ziguenerweisen chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
It's been two years. TWO! You need to write more of this. Please! Thor 2 is coming out and it would just be so fitting, even just another chapter. This fic is so excellent, so well written...There must be an end! You mustn't abandon it!
lilemoneko chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
THIS IS SUCH A CUTE STORY PLEASE UPDATE D
animechika24601 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
"Other three?" "OTHER THREE?" WHAT? O_o
I know it's been a year, but this story is so good! I really hope you pick it back up!
animechika24601 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
This is too cute for words! I love it!
Woofs chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
PLEASE KEEP WRITING I WISH TO KNOW ALL THAT HAPPENS!
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
OMG I love this story! Are you gonna update anytime soon?
Rosie's Reading chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Amazing. Seriously this is such a sweet fic with an undertone of mystery and really this is an amazing story.
I know you're probably getting annoyed by people asking for updates, but I hope you haven't abandoned this story and will update sometime soon! -
Autobot Firekat chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
please continue
awkward-tongue chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Oh please please please update this soon! This is absolutly adorable! And amazingly well written!
Prince-Malice chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Hello! I am sure there are a great many people pining for an update for this but I will just have to be added to the list. The atmosphere of this story has literally swept me up, I cannot believe how quick the time passed as I have been reading so I must say it is truly wonderful!

Thor's churlish innocence and Loki's demur seem wonderfully fitting, great job.

I can see it has been quite a while since your last update, I do hope that you have not given up on this wonderful fiction.

Here's hoping for an update.

Breathe Easy