Reviews for Bloody Lovely
Sandstorm1701 chapter 2 . 2/15
This was...this was...wow.
This was good, in a creepy sort of way xP Was Amy planning to do the same thing to Ian if they'd had tea?
Wow.
starcloud chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
u R awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Oooh, scarwy
Mila-is-a-bookworm-101 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Nice job with this story
The Gone Angel chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Oh...crap. I almost wet my pants, and died laughing too. Amy's insane. I'm really feeling sorry for Ian right now :D :D :D Naw, just kidding. But Ian is my second favorite character. Anyways, I highly doubt Dan would ever say that, but...it made this more awesome! XD

Cheers,
Gone
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
XD OH YEAH! Was it okay that I was laughing my butt off the whole time?
catdreamer39 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
AUGH! NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT! AUGH!

...jk. That was amazing. I normally don't like horror, but that was good. In a creepy kind of way.
Unicorn Ruler of Bacon chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Only one thing, : BLOODY LOVELY. He will missed. *sniff* *sniff*
WalkingShadow39 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Only you can make a charecter like Amy do something like that... *shivers* I love this!
SaraiR chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Geez! Scare me have to death! But good horror story!
Hailey chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I don't know what it is about this story but i absolutely adore it, in that creepy way of course. Better then those stupid fluff stuff about amy falling for ian and ian being that macho person he no way is. Thanks for the sequel. Any way of making a midqueal or in maybe a prequel for how ian was so willing to meet amy? I just love it!
QuayJaquelinXeomaraZendaya chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
This was really great! Not as freaky as the first one but still kind of freaky. I enjoy reading your stories. I can't wait for the Fellowship of the Cahills.
Sarapercival333 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
This chapter was good continue.
booklover1209 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ummm...even though I'm sure that Amy is upset at Ian for leaving her in the cave, I seriously don't believe that she would do that. That is just too creepy.
Winn chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh, my finally a story that i could relate to and isn't full of fluff! Well, not the killing part but come on, Amy can't forgive him so easily and she has to be much more confident around him. Loved it although it was kind of creepy! Please write more or something along those lines