Reviews for A Brother By My Side
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
It's cute and heart-warming! :)
But poor Dean... how could the teacher made fun of his picture?!

Little Sammy close to Dean again... I'm glad...
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
loved it thanks
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
AAWWWWWWW So cute! I must say this hit close to home for me. I also have a pain in the ass little brother Jacob that I would die for at any given moment even though he's such a huge pain in the ass! I loved your little pissy Dean and poor little clueless diapered Sammy being accidently shoved off the bed. I actually gasped when that happened. I could just imagine Sammy's hurt expression just cause we've all melted at big Sammy when he gets all hurt and sad.
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
*imagines the six foot something, giant mountain of a man who has the body of a freaking sex god when he walks around in a towel.. as a tiny little diaper wearing two year old and squeals in fangirl bliss* SO FREAKING CUTE! I demand more weechesters. NOW!
nancylou chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Elisa, this was a cute little story. Since Eric, Sera and Co. do not have the time to tell us every detail of Sam and Dean's childhood, it is a good thing that we have fans/writers like yourself that can fill in the gaps.

As we all know, Dean will always put Sammy's distress before his own discomfort everytime. Dean could have his leg broken in a million pieces, but if Sam has a paper cut, f**k the leg. LOL.
memphis-heat123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wonderfuly written story, very cute. I love stories where the boys are kids.
Priya723 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
All your stories r really good & I enjoy it very much:) Its just so sweet and Weechesters one so far r awesome:) Thanks for em
judyann chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
OMG can I just say awww! that was so sweet and cute! I love them that age. That is the cutest. Great little story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Very good story.
krwlngmieskeen chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
THIS WAS SO CUTE!

I wish there was a part of an episode showing this, it's really really cute! I loved it! Nice job!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Adorable! I need a little Sammy pick me up when I get home at the end of the day too. Throw in little Dean and you'll make my year! ]