Reviews for Bonds
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
OK, you have me definitely hooked on this story.

Very enjoyable!

Update soon.

Hauarie chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Your welcome ,

Yaaay official first chapter LET ME TAKE A BOW TO SHARE THE MOMENT ! Okaj moment shared. Awesome first chapter can't wait for the next one update soon kej?
NinjaTorchic chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Great story so far i'm realy looking forward to the next chapter! I realy liked how you made yami Bakura beat Ryou up!Lol poor guy... CONTINUE!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Lol. Cool. Nice. XD oh no! Ryou! Bad (sexy) Bakura! AWWWW! X3 oh dear. Marik was checking her out Hm? :3
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
... She seems almost... obsessive with someone beating Kaiba... It's rather... creepy. Also I guess you've never watched Season 0. *sighs* Ryou does have a backbone. It just isn't shown in the anime... I'm not sure about the manga. Anyways, while her harping about beating Kaiba was amusing it got a little annoying very quickly. I would suggest toning that back as it seems that she is crazy... and I mean that she's crazier than she almost should be... like Yami Marik scary. As for the 'murder' (there was a lot more blood in the manga) of Ryou, nicely done. Although I'm surprised she didn't warn the others about how Yami Bakura has a plan. Anyways, other than the scary/annoying obsession with Kaiba getting an ego bust it was good.

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 11/10/2011

Sorry but I am really excited about this.

Update soon. This prologue was interesting.

Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow. AWWWW! Lol. She's a little bossy and stuff. -_-" XD cool! Awesome! Awww! So sweet!
ChinaDang chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
lovin the story! update soon please!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Interesting. I'm not so sure I like your OC though. I think part of the problem is that she got Yugi into trouble and that just grates with me. Also I guess I'm just waiting to see how she turns out. Although the moping after the loss to Kaiba was interesting. I almost thought she would challenge him to a rematch. In any case, please update soon!