Reviews for The Truth
wow great work
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
oh my this was amazing
Sam chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I found the library scene to be particularly fascinating. Good work! :)
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Certainly a good fanfic Shadowchild28 _
Admiral Larsen chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I just read through this chapter and I was wondering. Perhaps it was due to the moment but I wonder why Brooklyn didn't use any of the weapons he had from his Timedancer journeys when he and Lexington confronted Dracon and Wolf.
Vigatus chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Interesting development.
Linzerj chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Br...Broadway? Is he...gonna make it?

It seems as though Hudson realizes Broadway is his son - but Broadway himself doesn't know. ...Interesting.

And now, I want to go punch Dracon and Wolf in the face.
YinYangWriter chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Sweet! You are working with other people. It's cool to collaborate with other authors to see how things will turn out. Loved working with you on Common Friend and hope to see how you and Queenofmean2k8 will work together. My offer for using Common Friend OC's is still good so if you choose to use them, go for it. As for the story, I love it. I never continued the series with Katana so it's different for me. Love to read more soon.
Vigatus chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Interesting story so far. I guess Angelia ever learned of the old customs of the clan.
sunnysideoflife chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
gasp! very exciting :) can't wait for more :)
SLRisme chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
The start of this story is going very well, I like the idea of this story. I hope you continue, I want to see what happens between Hudson and Broadway in their father/son relationship statues. ;P