Reviews for A Different Driver
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/1
That was cute, and clever and fun to read! I read a little of your profile and had to smile about your dislike of BD! I just chalk it up to the way guys read and how we silly women see the same thing! p.s., I'm seventy-one years old, so maybe it's creeping senility on my part! I love the books and the movies and fan fiction, too!
1853kaz chapter 1 . 2/5
Ha ha! So he didn't even do his own dirty work. Almost made his profession of innocence.. genuine?! I enjoyed this very much, thank you! :)
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Good for Emmett's help! The situation and her reactions did make her feelings clearer to Edward and maybe his feelings clearer to her. Thanks for sharing.
Raum chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Hey there!

I enjoyed the ride!

The Canon tour is a great initiative, which is letting me discover many new, talented authors!

- Raum
AngeliqueMasen chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I like how you changed the story.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Dude, how did I miss this? It was fabulous!
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was a cool story...i loved Mike breaking his hand on Edward's face!
raquelnjake chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh, I loved your story. Your writing and story telling were great! Thank you
karenec chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh, Edward, you crafty thing. I liked this and was glad Mike reaped a little karma smackdown - nothing too serious, but certainly well deserved!
theotherme6 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
LOVED IT!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This made me ROTFL! :-D Any chance of doing any more like it...?
content1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I loved seeing Edward jealous here. Twilight and Midnight Sun let us see a little of how he felt, but you do a great job adding to it!
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
when i read d summary..i didn feel like reading this it sounded like a mxb story...but im glad i read it:) its nice:) good work:)
Team-Edward-Forever95 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
if only this really happened, that would have made me love edward more! great job!
julie chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Haha i loved your story! :D

I hope to read more from you!