Reviews for What's Wrong With Me?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I like RoboSam knowing that his difference will hurt Dean and how he finally decided to tell Dean and get help.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I also think that sam did not have his soul but something did that it turns dean, it was not necessary to appear, could send easily samuel and the cousins, but sam was and I present dean and regardless it has been kept to his side and when dean ill-treated it of words and when it was striking it, sam never reacted nor defended itself from the dean's blows, because of it I am sure that to weighing d eno to have soul, sammy wanted and knew that it had to be with dean who was the only one that was going to save it and to protect it even of yes same
missmontana chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried a little.

Love this. Keep up the awesome.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I like how Soulless Sam recognizes that there is something wrong with him. This is the sweetest roboSam fic I've read.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Amazing fic. I love that Sam readily acknowledges that Dean is his dad and raised him and that even while he is not quite right he still feels something for Dean and needs to be near Dean.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
AWWWW! I loved so much! Pretty,nice,sweet really a great job! Thnaks for whitring!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh Damn, wow that was amazing. Just because you don't normally write soulless!Sam don't think you didn't get it, boy did you.

Thank you for sharing.

I had wondered when Sam was telling Dean that he got dosed up with the Djinn the week before - what was Sam's biggest fear? What was it that Sam was hallucinating considering he didn't have his soul what was the deep dark that scared him before getting the antidote from Samuel?

Just makes me think. Thank you again for sharing.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
omg!... ..love it ohh when dean find out that his sammy is back and did not tell him...he not going to be happy...lol cant wait for more
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Cool story! It's kind of neat to be getting inside Soulless Sam's head. It really wasn't covered in the show, other than needing to cure Dean from the Djinn, but I think that it's accurate that part of Sam would know that only Dean could make him 'right' again. He would remember everything that had happened too, just wouldn't 'feel' anymore...like it had happened to someone else. Dean will be happy to get Sam back, especially after his new Father's Day card.

Thanks for the story. :)
Alexandra Martin chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Very beautifully written. I could so easily see this as an episode.