Reviews for Darlynne
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
such a good story thank you for taking your time to write it :)
ncisduckie chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
this...is to good for words! ;)
zombiecake11290 chapter 19 . 6/8/2012
-gasp- A-a-a sequal! YESSS -throws confetti everywhere and flails and rolls around-...Yeah that's how i celebrate...weird i know XP

But i'm so excited! Even if i have to wait a while i can't wait! Now i'm going to reread Darlynne!

Oh and don't worry! I love fanfics where Alice is given hell -shot- i'm so mean TTwTT i've read a ton of fanfics where Jokers and Blood pretty much make Alice's life a nightmare so i'm pretty much fine with it!

Anyways i'm very excited for the sequal!
silkdreamweaver chapter 18 . 3/18/2012
Incredible story. I loved every second of this. What will you write next. I'm interested to find out.
susurinaki chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
Is it already done? Noooo! Please make a sequel! I might die without this continuing! Anyways, many more wishes to u to make more fanfics like this one *smile*

The-Cheshire-Neko chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
Sorry about the lengthy reviews! Although it's the ones that don't really grab my full attention that I cannot give long reviews to. I Loved it BTW. thank you for a wonderful story.
xGrellSutcliffx chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
I loved this story a lot.

But the last part confused me a bit. didn't that happen in the manga? So like at the end was it showing how it started.. like a repeat? xD
rainymood chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
I feel like crying. This was a beautiful ending to the story that I have been so devoted to. The ending was incredible, although it left me feeling very sad that she didn't get to say goodbye to the roleholders of wonderland, the story left me yearning for so much more in it's open ending. Beautiful.
xXSolaine-GirlXx chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
This story was Wonderful!

Thanks for mentioning me and making the final chapter great and worthwhile

Good luck with ur other stories!

:))
ThePandaHat chapter 18 . 1/28/2012
so what happened was that she was able to reject the sterlings before she killed him and was able to go to Wonderland as the girl she should be... Genius
xXSolaine-GirlXx chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
Nice chapter, I really liked the way Peter turned out

Try and update!
Kawaii Youkai Hime chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
Vivaldi's not dead is she?How r the others?Man,i'm glad julius wasn't anywhere near there.
ThePandaHat chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
NO, i want more chapters!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
*anime gloom lines* ... you scared me for a while into worrying about having a bad ending on my hands by continuing to read this.
The-Cheshire-Neko chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Sorry about the long review! (why do they even give us 10000 characters?)

Completely understandable, and I think you're doing great with the story.

I cannot wait for the next chapter and the twist is getting cooler :D

I always feel like a cow after leaving a review, so I hope I don't seem like one.

Also: Gray is spelt with an "a" (sorry!)