Reviews for Tribal Guardians
Saissa chapter 4 . 3/2
Great story! Great series. Off to read the rest of the series!
Marvelmyra chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
The Constitution set this country up as a Constitutional Republic ! NOT a Democracy.! That is why we have the House of Representatives and The Senate. It is the first of a 3 part system to keep a balanced Government. This is to prevent what the Founders called the possible "Tyrany of the Majority" Just fyi. The current seperatists who follow the ideals of the Constitution form groups in order to preserve Constitutional Laws ! Not to circumvent them. This is well illistrated by their willingness to allow the ATF guys to enter and run the rescue operation within their compound. Excellent portrayal of group dynamics !
LinBates chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Perfect once again
Mary Craig chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Thank you for writing and posting the story; a good read and thoroughly enjoyable.
I'm about to go and find the rest of the series.
I hope writing is still fun for you, and at least as much pleasure as you give your readers.
Kind regards,
Mary
LoMaRiBa chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Good finish! I've really enjoyed following this series and look forward to reading "A Good Guide!"
Tharin chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I like how you worked out the different sentinal/guide dynamic between Chris and Vin, in contrast to Jim and Blair. I've also come to like the building relationship between Chris and Blair very much. I've read a story where Josiah was Blair's father once, but the idea with Chris is very interesting, and you make it work very well.
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Wonderful. Here's to the family you have and the one you make. A great crisis situation averted. Their coworkers won't be thrilled, but not surprised in the least. Some people attract trouble. Guides seem to be in the thick of it.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Jim's going to freak. Heh. Thank you so much for continuing this series. I decided to wait it out for a while and come back with a bit of hope. Thank you for being one of the rare writers to keep on. Great story.
joniskpelare chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Nice story.
Marian chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Have just finished reading all 4 chapters in one go. Really enjoyed it and hope there's more to come.
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I love the fact that Chris WANTS to talk with Blair about Sentinels and I even get the impression that he would be that interested without Vin being one and him being said Sentinel's Guide. Too cute!

It is also adorable to me that Naomi had Blair's work bound into a beautiful book too. *sniffle* I hope she wises up eventually and comes around.

LOVED angry, glaring Blair! LOL That was GREAT! *still chuckling* Blair going for a hug when he got outside was too cute too. I see the guys as best friends and brothers, so no qualms about the physical touch. Besides, Blair needed a hug right then. *g*

The long awaited story #4 is here and done and WELL worth the wait! *two thumbs up* I'm just kicking myself for not realizing sooner that you'd been posting it and READING it quicker! *rueful laugh* Please tell me you'll do more someday? *hopeful look* I'm not adverse to the guys all getting paired off with female characters and married, having children even. *hopeful look*
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Okay, you scared me to death, letting Blair have a shotgun shoved into his face. *breathing a ragged sigh of relief over here*

*chuckle* I just imagine Jim's reaction to Blair's plan too.
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Miles was CREEPY! *shudder*

Vin is now online? Wow...
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
*vbg* Blair gets to work with Dad, huh? Neat!
Terry Kay chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
This series just keeps getting better. Obviously, the most lengthy installment, this also is the most indepth and informative. The possible roads to travel down from here are so wonderfully varied, that I can't wait to see where you lead us next! Thank you!