Reviews for Southern Comfort
Dope and Diamonds chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I so love this story. Please continue it!
PrincessPears chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
I'm sad this story hasn't been updated in like 2 years! I just found it and got all updated and so wish you would continue!
GloLightly chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I've read the first six chapters in a couple of hours, couldn't get enough. Great story shaping, character development, dialogue... it's all around awesome! Can't wait to read more tomorrow :)
Goldenfightergirl chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
what happen with the group?
SabakuNoGaara426 chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Update soon!
Amy chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Hey just finished reading your story, i only really came on fan fiction to browse because i was bored, but really enjoyed your story, probably one of the first i've actually liked. I would probably have made Jane more of an independent woman, but i guess that just personal preference! really liked it! Hope to see some more stories soon :)
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
I really really like this story but you haven't updated in so long that I
m worried it's abandoned? :(
6747 chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
you should have what Daryl does when he leaves and maybe glenn,dale,carol go with him
singlittlehobbit chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Took the whole day to read this amazing story. I love how you made Daryl, and I can sympathize with the main character. You got me hooked. The only thing I'm mad/sad about it that it seems you have given up on this one. :( I do wish you'll give it another chance because I will be waiting anxiously for the next update!
WayPastMyBedtime chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
that remark of the boondock saints had me cracking up D you're a genius
GatorGirl99 chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
What do I think? Bleepin' amazing. What a compelling story. don't know why you haven't updated since January, but you have to continue. this is absolutely gripping. Please?
Sea Shore Seesaw chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
Plese continue! I love this story so much. Daryl is super sexy, bit unreachable. But sweet and smooth at the same time. Please update soon!
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Love this story so much! :D
theroadtohell chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
Seems like you might have given up but I'm gonna add this to alerts anyway in the hope that you update at some point. Like what you have so far x
caroline chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
I love it!

So it can't end there right? I mean don't get me wrong its an awesome ending if it is cause that'd mean we the reader gets to awesome there is a happy ending there for Jane and Daryl. However! I really hope its not and that you update soon :)