Reviews for Time Moves Ever On
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I find this 'spaced out weirdness' rather fascinating actually; you took us through a major event in Fringe's history and re-wrote it, and I like that it was one of those critical moments that hasn't been really addressed in season 4 yet.

Also, I liked that you personified time; from what I know time is a rather complex thing, it exists and it doesn't, I've heard it's fourth dimensions for pete's sake :P So I like that you gave it some presence and almost a sense of intelligence, and that idea that the Observers may be collaborating with such a force is quite fascinating.

Also, I like how you described Olivia's abilities as a 'Power' of her mind; we haven't seen much of her abilities in season 4 :/

Nice job :)

CP7
JohnBishop chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Nice and well written history. It helps me to learn

english with my favorite tv-show. I like it! Thanx ;)
conjure-at-your-own-risk chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
A very interesting prose that helps the reader get a better feel for what happened in the alternate time-line.

This is good, I like the repetition of the ticking and tocking. This style reminds me of, bugger, I can't remember the name, but it reminds me of something.

Good job, I hope that this season will help clue us in for what's different now besides the obvious.