Reviews for Beautifully Broken
anon chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
are you going to finish this?
cheryl chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Please continue and update asap!Love it :D woder why edward's so cold shoulder to bella and writing you're awesome!
nygirl8 chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Well, i don't really remember the storyline. I've read chapter 6 and sort of figured out what happened earlier. But you need a beta. The first thing I noticed was the word "terrorized". I would have used "terrified" - terrorized is the causing and maintenance of fear, while terrified is merely the causing. Then the "slow and tortures" way - the word you're looking for is "torturous". "Wretched out" should be "wretched house".

There may be other mistakes I've missed, but those were the most obvious. All that being said, I did like this story in the past and still do, otherwise I would stop following it. But if you're looking for more reviews, your chapters need to be free (or nearly free) of errors, because errors are distracting to the reader. At least you don't have any errors in the story description - I won't even look at stories that do.
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Awesome, hope you find you're muse so we can get more soon!
melissamary55 chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
greate chapter and wow bella sure kick edward ass but cant wait to read what will edward do know update soon
A Proud Freak chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
iouiouoiuoiuiou
ssbksmm chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
twivampsalvatore chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Ooo drama... Great chapter!
twivampsalvatore chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
PLEASE KEEP GOING! AWESOME STORY!
xXtWiLiGhTcRaZyXx chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Angelzforever chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I loved it, please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I love this story! Write more chapters PLEASEEE! 3 :D
melissamary55 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
love it and cant wiat to read what will be edward reaction toward bella and poor bella she is just to scare update soon please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
great story! I am in love with it!
NobodyLikeMe chapter 6 . 6/27/2012