Reviews for Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground
GoldBones chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
The last line made me laugh like an idiot, I don't even know. Gosh, you are amazing and this story is amazing too.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Triple H arranged a match between John and Sheamus, elected himself the referee and set Punk loose on commentary, even allowing Punk use of his blazer. He was asked to ring the bell. huh!is that what happend in rl? :o
Chillasaur chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
"Did you just wipe out in the hallway?"

Honestly, that line made my night. I laughed so hard it made me tear up.
DulcineaIsis chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
Yep. Loved this one too. Holy hell what a series. I love everyone in this story so much. You are great.
xGeekyNerdGirl1994x chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
I actually watched that episode of Ghost Hunters with Punk. It was pretty interesting. LOL

I'm totally enjoying the story so far and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. :)
LadyGrelka chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
I know that I am probably going to get flamed big time for this but I agree with Cena, Rock leaves for 7 years to do movies and then just shows up out of the blue, has two matches and on almost all of his 'appearances' he dose not even have the respect for the fans to show up live, it seems like he is just doing this to up his ratings. And dear god I agree with your Punk in this story, I can't stand Y2J that man has retired and come back to the WWE more times than Michal Jordan has retired and come back to the NBA.

I also think its funny as hell that John called Phil, Philly, that would have gotten him knocked out if he had not been drunk lol.
LadyGrelka chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
I hope that you decided to spear the boys more pain, guess I will find out in a few secants.
LadyGrelka chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
We knew that John would love to get another shot at Christian. And I could not help laughing at that last part, I can see Stephanie doing that, and Punk in the veil is funny as hell.
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
Loved it very much. Very hot and steamy, Great wonderful story on to the next story.
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 22 . 12/28/2011
awesome story
ishop56 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Can't wait for more!
notherenotyet chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
Absolutly loved this story!
misgivings chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
So stoked! I can't wait!
ahashtagheel chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
So, i've FINALLY caught up with this story, because of finals dragging me down, and I absolutely love it. 3 You're interaction between CM and John is always amazing, and perfect in ever sense of the word.

Anyway...Can't wait for the third part...seeing as I read the first part when you were only four chapters or so in. Love love love it :]

One small request, you should give Randy a hint of love in the new story...maybe bourne or ryder or someone...
Xenarocks99 chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
It was a great story and looking forward the third installment of this series.

Thanks for the read and Enjoy the holidays :)