Reviews for Run
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Aaah yyyd u stop! Ur such a good writer plzzzzzz update. N thanks for making me cry my eyes out
shjd chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
well then can you please update now?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Oh shit... you better run Len!
Billet-ready chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Please I like this write more
It's so engaging
Shadowfang3000 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Oh... Now I feel bad :
I really like this sadistic portrayal, very unique! :D
Violent.V chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Moreeee, my friend. This has potential, therefore you must continue .
Love it so far!
RiennaLilRien chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
CLIFF-HANGER! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- okay, i'll go there.
AliasStars chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
But...!
...Okay. D:
I love this story, though. *gives hug or fist bump if you don't like hugs* Whenever you decide to update, I'll review and love it! XDDDD
AliasStars
Chibirini1 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Aw... I really like this story. :( I hope you update soon, and get to write all the stories you are thinking of!
That Weird FanGirl You Hate chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Wow, this is a really good fan fiction! The details and all, it was really just great. It's so cute how rin stopped len from getting arrested. Looks like Len could be changing? Anyways, I look forward to more but of course, take your time!
AliasStars chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I read this again and again, XD

"Arms wrapped around his baby sister?" Awwwww...Len...You adorable bastard...XD

UPDATE PLEASE

AliasStars
MOARRRR chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
ROARRRRR! MAKE NEW CHAPTER NAOOOO! REVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACKREVIEW ATTACK... okay. I'm sorry, please continue.

P/S: I LOVE YOUR STORY and you 3
please don't stop now chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
ahhhhhhhhhh! would you continue if you're getting more reviews? if yes, I LOVEEEE YOUR STORY! DO CONTINUE
ACCOUNTHASDIED chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Yay! You put chapter 3 up and I hope you take care also thnx for updating bye- oh almost forgot please update soon~

With love from~

XxpandalovexX
AliasStars chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Aww...I've worked with depression, too. It ain't fun. Anyways, love the chapter...RINNY! OOC! XD Piko...Well, sorry. *TURNS ATTENTION BACK TO RIN AND LEN* T_T

~AliasStars