Reviews for Counting On You
cmend3z0221 chapter 29 . 3/4
Will Carlos and Kendall ever get their normal lives back? They go back the Ellen show, when are they going to get married, and move to their new house and start their new lives as a family to raise their children?
cicibunbuns chapter 29 . 5/27/2015
omg so amazing
TheBestOfHope chapter 29 . 4/15/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm bawling my eyes out! NOOO! It can't be over WAHHHHHHH! I cannot wait for the sequel!
NarikotheShadow chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Twins! Twins? Twiiiiiins! It's from a movie I just can't remember which one x) but he is soooo screwed! That body of his, mmm stretch marks! Also how will he give milk?
NarikotheShadow chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
I hate that commercial! Everytime it comes on I hold back tears! When I was younger I would always cry :3
NarikotheShadow chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Hahaha hurray for smut! . and Carlos' baby!
NarikotheShadow chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Guys aren't suppose to have children so this is why it impacted him so much! Ahhh :o
NarikotheShadow chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Oh no!
NarikotheShadow chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
I have been reviewing every chapter so far, I think? But anywho, it's great! I love how it's progressing :)
NarikotheShadow chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
I actually kind of like that song :) and crap! Carlos is pregnant! What's he gonna do?
NarikotheShadow chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
What's gonna happen next? Ahhh this story is good and they were right you know, you don't feel symptoms until after a week. :) but since this IS a MPREG, I can accept it ;D
NarikotheShadow chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Oh schnapps! MPREG! This chapter was awesome! :D
NarikotheShadow chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Haha hurray for smut! Also aww they are too cute together! Carlos the shy slut x) and Kendall the jock
NarikotheShadow chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Aww C and K! Hmm so next chapter things will get heated huh? ;D haha x)
NarikotheShadow chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
The part before the fight I had pandora turned on then the fight scene came on and "I knew you were trouble" came on, totally fit! Haha by the way great job!