Reviews for Counting On You
cicibunbuns chapter 29 . 5/27
omg so amazing
TheBestOfHope chapter 29 . 4/15
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm bawling my eyes out! NOOO! It can't be over WAHHHHHHH! I cannot wait for the sequel!
NarikotheShadow chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Twins! Twins? Twiiiiiins! It's from a movie I just can't remember which one x) but he is soooo screwed! That body of his, mmm stretch marks! Also how will he give milk?
NarikotheShadow chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
I hate that commercial! Everytime it comes on I hold back tears! When I was younger I would always cry :3
NarikotheShadow chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Hahaha hurray for smut! . and Carlos' baby!
NarikotheShadow chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Guys aren't suppose to have children so this is why it impacted him so much! Ahhh :o
NarikotheShadow chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Oh no!
NarikotheShadow chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
I have been reviewing every chapter so far, I think? But anywho, it's great! I love how it's progressing :)
NarikotheShadow chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
I actually kind of like that song :) and crap! Carlos is pregnant! What's he gonna do?
NarikotheShadow chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
What's gonna happen next? Ahhh this story is good and they were right you know, you don't feel symptoms until after a week. :) but since this IS a MPREG, I can accept it ;D
NarikotheShadow chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Oh schnapps! MPREG! This chapter was awesome! :D
NarikotheShadow chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Haha hurray for smut! Also aww they are too cute together! Carlos the shy slut x) and Kendall the jock
NarikotheShadow chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Aww C and K! Hmm so next chapter things will get heated huh? ;D haha x)
NarikotheShadow chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
The part before the fight I had pandora turned on then the fight scene came on and "I knew you were trouble" came on, totally fit! Haha by the way great job!
NarikotheShadow chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Don't kill his parents! Ahh. Jk I know you said no death and no rape. Also counting on you is the song you are going to do? Nice choice!