Reviews for Families and Familiars
Great story
Scott chapter 25 . 11/6/2020
Great story
LAB1 chapter 24 . 10/19/2020
I'm loving this alternate universe you've created! So was Quirrel ever found? Did they even notice he was gone?
laelruin chapter 25 . 9/24/2020
Fantastic story! Its been loads of fun to read!
L
brokenangeltth chapter 3 . 6/26/2020
i think I'll bow out. This story looked awesome to read but I can't stand Snape.
WeisseHex chapter 9 . 3/25/2020
It's pretty awesome, isn't it? Hogwarts is ALIVE!
WeisseHex chapter 4 . 3/25/2020
I love Hedwig! (That's my middle name!)
csheila chapter 21 . 12/22/2019
Clever planning.
csheila chapter 10 . 12/21/2019
Nice job on various interactions
csheila chapter 3 . 12/20/2019
Oh, this is good.

I can see Harry being smart to figure this stuff. Especially if someone guided him
csheila chapter 2 . 12/20/2019
Love your Hedwig

Great descriptions
Ambymon chapter 3 . 12/9/2019
When I first read the 'prophecy', My first thoughts were: Werewolf Remus, Dog Sirius, no idea for the fox, bear, or tigress, (although, the fox could be Ron, and the bear could be Hermione, but I don't know how they will be played in this story as of yet and no idea at all for the tiger) Snake Snape, Cat Minerva, and the 'Mischief's heirs' the twins, Fred and George.
I read on, and WOO! I think I got some right!
This story is layered out really well! I love it already!
Itack23 chapter 24 . 10/28/2019
Thank you for the story!
Quite the interesting sides, familiars are too underrated nowadays haha! onna go on the second year right away!
SotV chapter 25 . 10/22/2019
Nice story. I was ambivalent for the first few chapters as Harry was acting to adult, but once you started concentrating on the adult characters I enjoyed the story quite a bit

Off to the sequel.
hdres chapter 19 . 8/25/2019
I am really enjoying your story and the different ways that things are going. Hedwig and Crookshanks are great fun too. Just a minor point, it is dark by 4pm in Scotland in January so Hedwig’s comment is really over mothering Thank you for sharing your story.