Reviews for Families and Familiars
ABZB13 chapter 24 . 5/19
This is awesome!
13yearsagediff chapter 3 . 4/21
Ugh, your gonna make snape a good person in this fic, I hope not. I can't stand those fics that let a child abuser become a "nice guy"
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 3/30
The stuff with the twins is downright hilarious. I love it!
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 3/30
Dumbledore is very twisted. He has all these dark tendencies and behaviors but seems to somehow think there's some good behind them, or he wouldn't have run to Draco's aid so naturally. Twisted indeed. Nearly confusingly so. Can't quite pinpoint if he's evil or not, even though he's obviously a huge antagonist.
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 3/29
Hmm they didn't tell him to remove the charms?
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 3/29
God I love Hedwig, you made her brilliant
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 3/29
I appreciate your Lily. Glad she forgave Sev
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 3/29
I love your Severus
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 3/29
Dude this is amazing so far
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 9 . 3/10
Greatstory,,
Its a fanfiction, so even if some information are false, it no problem
Rhino109 chapter 9 . 3/2
If Hedwig has human intelligence it would be funny to have he in his room reading a book and telling him all the info for a test XD
Rhino109 chapter 8 . 3/1
A few problems I've noticed: Tonks isn't an Auror yet as in Harry's first year she wad either in seventh year or just graduated. Also, Hermione having a familiar is both improbable and stupid. All its going to do is be a side line thing you added for yourself and I don't see it having any outcome to the plot or anything other than ending study periods, which Hedwig could easily do, or being used as a weapon to display the importance of Hedwig by the purebloods like Malfoy.
Rhino109 chapter 6 . 3/1
I would respect your large vocabulary if you didn't keep spamming it like a punching bag in a boxing gym.
Rhino109 chapter 5 . 3/1
I have no idea what a missive is, but I'm gonna take from context you're just being posh with the word letter.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 13 . 2/24
...i'd tell the press anyway. at least the Quibbler since they seem to have a rather clean reputation