Reviews for Families and Familiars
Fiction is the Truth chapter 13 . 4/22
Sirius: *to gathering of lot of Dark Wizards* “Okay Guys, Dumblydore has been making my godson’s life miserable, so I’ve declared a Blood Feud against him. As have house of Weasley. So have at him!”
Various Dark wizard Black relatives: *cheers at free reign*
All the Aurors found of dumbledore was a few spare limbs.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 9 . 4/22
Harry now has a basilisk at his beck and call. TAKE THAT TOM!
Nice
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/10
Read marker
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 13 . 1/27
Infamous Weasley temper? Wouldn't it be Prewett temper? I mean, Arthur is down right the most calmest guy I can think of in the series and was born a Weasley, unlike Molly, the one with a harsh temper.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 20 . 1/12
kill them all, let god sort them out. preemptive strike
Mintley8 chapter 25 . 11/3/2017
Awesome, thank you x
C Dumbledore chapter 24 . 10/15/2017
What a treat this has been to read. I've enjoyed the plot and characterizations a lot, but more than anything, I so appreciate the fact that you write well. You have a great vocabulary and a firm grasp of grammar. That is soooooo rare. Thanks for an enjoyable journey.
I see that book 2 hasn't been updated for almost a year which makes me a little concerned, but I think I'll go for it anyway. Abandoned or not, It's bound to be MUCH better than a lot of the dreck that passes for literature.
Thanks again.
Mary777777 chapter 11 . 10/11/2017
First of all, I'd like to say that I have really enjoyed this story. It is really well written and the characters are, for the most part, very believeable.

I though I'd write and ask you this question because it is something that I have been wondering about since I started reading fanfiction. In your fic, you are perpetuating the idea that Snape only abuses children who are not in Slytherin because he is keeping up the pretense that he is a Death Eater. That doesn't seem very logical to me.

From Voldemort's perspective, Snape being employed at Hogwarts benefits him only if Snape is able to gain information on his enemy. If Snape acts like a Death Eater at school, trumpeting his loyalty to Voldemort to all and sundry through his behavior, how does that benefit Voldemort?

If I were Voldemort, I would be wondering what this idiot was doing. Why is this person, who is supposed to be working for me, deliberately sabotaging his chances at retreiving any information that is useful for me. Why is Snape not using his position at Hogwarts to gain the trust and confidence of my enemies like Dumbledore and Harry Potter?

Look at Lucius Malfoy, playing nice with the minister and pretending to have served Voldemort unwillingly. That is what a man who is positioning himself to be useful to Voldemort when he returns would actually do. A fact that Malfoy would know because that is exactly what he is doing (which invalidates the argument that Draco might tell his father about Snape's less than antagonistic behavior).

In fact, anyone purposefully acting like a Death Eater in public should be suspected of not really suporting Voldemort for anyone with an ounce of logic. Voldemort is thought to be dead. Anyone who is a Death Eater should be trying to avooid notice so that they don't get caught and imprisoned. The fact that Snape has never been reprimanded or fired for his abuse of his students is doubly suspicious. Dumbledore would only keep him around if he had some hidden reason to be absolutely certain of his loyalites despite his Death Eater-like behavior.

Because of all of this, I have difficulty with stories that explain away Snape's behavior with this excuse. I am wondering if there is some deeper explanation that I am missing...Well, if you've gotten all the way to the end, thanks for reading :D. I'm looking forward to getting back to the rest of the story.
ABZB13 chapter 24 . 5/19/2017
This is awesome!
13yearsagediff chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
Ugh, your gonna make snape a good person in this fic, I hope not. I can't stand those fics that let a child abuser become a "nice guy"
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 3/30/2017
The stuff with the twins is downright hilarious. I love it!
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 3/30/2017
Dumbledore is very twisted. He has all these dark tendencies and behaviors but seems to somehow think there's some good behind them, or he wouldn't have run to Draco's aid so naturally. Twisted indeed. Nearly confusingly so. Can't quite pinpoint if he's evil or not, even though he's obviously a huge antagonist.
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 3/29/2017
Hmm they didn't tell him to remove the charms?
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 3/29/2017