Reviews for How to seduce an Introvert
grAce chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
LOL. Literally. My mother asked me if I was talking with my friends online again. I couldn't stop laughing. :D! Write more please!
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
LOL that last line was hilarious. xD Enjoyable read!
Drika-Veras chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
(How to seduce a horror fan girl. First, find out what types of books she likes best, Second, act like one of the main characters.)

OMG! kkkkkkkkkkk
I laugh a lot when I was reading this! (like a crazy person, but whatever)
Your fanfics are great! Specially comedies!
la Pianissima chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I DON'T CARE IF HIBARI WAS VERY MUCH OOC, BUT GADAMNIT! SO FRIGGING CUTE! KYOYA FOR THE WIN!
RD-chan hokage chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ohgod. Even if he was OOC, Hibari was so freakin' hilarious. XD
lovelylalonde chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hahahahahhahaha! I-I can't stop laughing! -LITERALLY-

my siblings and my father, who were already sleeping, shouted at me for laughing like a Hyeina. Insulting, I know.

Well, anyways, WTF, Kyoya! xD

Well, my favourite parts were so many,that I might as well write almost the whole story!

Well, my most favs are:

-' Unbeknownst to her, someone was spying on her. Armed with a binocular and a notepad, Hibari diligently noted down his observation on the shy eyed-patched illusionist. After a day of stalking… I mean following, Hibari found out 4 important things.'

I didn't know he would go as far as stalking her! xD

-The part where he was caught Red-Handed by Tsuna and where he threatened to Bite Him To Death if he doesn't keep quiet.

WTF bro? You're even using high quality contact lens and binoculars! xD

- Where Hibari FRICKIN Kyouya gave Chrome presents in where the students, Fangirls, and Fanboys have fainted in realization of what was happening before them!

The scene was so sweet, counting in the fainting students makes the mood even sweeter~! o

- 'Lastly, catchphrases are good for relationship. ("Babe, your body has more curves than a racing track.")

Hibari proceeded to tear out the page and rip it to shreds. To hell with it! He wasn't going to say THAT!

He has a lot of pride.

...

...

Yea.'

Hahaha, Oh my gosh, I laughed my ass off here! xD

Ripping the page to shreds and having pride? You serious? xD

Whoa, dude.

And Lastly,

- Telling Chrome: "Did I ever tell you that if you took eleven roses and looked at yourself in the mirror, you'd see twelve most beautiful things in the world?"

...Okay, I don't get it.

But I did laughed when everyone floor-palmed cause of what he said!

Although, even if I observe the sentence, I really don't get it. :))

Oh well!

...Yeah. Those are my Top 5 favourite scenes! xD

Now, I shall read it all over and over again to get a good laugh! u

Love the story, BTW. And sorry if I am overeacting cause that's what I'm really doing right now. :)

Anyways, good luck with yo future stories and expect support from MOI! xD

Jaa na~!
Sora no hono KHR chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
(looks at screen...one second later) !

Oh..my..gosh Help me i'M DYING!XD

I LOVE this its so funny!

(snicker) Oh Hibari, (shake head) So priceless. Though, I have to say...the last part was funny Never knew floor palming existed..Now it does anyway

Keep it up!

I'll be reading

Sora
PoisonApple911 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh my.. 18961 The ending was hilarious! He actually did that! THIS IS EPIC! And iss there even such a thing of floor-palming? Guess there is now! And yes, everyone ALWAYS uses the windows, including thieves and assassins! Oh wait.. It's in the hand book to go through windows.. *shrugs* But it's sweet that Hibari would do something like that for Chrome! Well.. The part where he got caught stalking was.. *AHEM* AWKWARD! But I'd KILL to be in Tuna's position, well.. If I don't get killed (or bitten) first after I wrote that.
TheLampInTheDark chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
absolutely funny! LOL

and love the last part! :D
Bez chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
That was soooooooooooo good! I was hyper~vent~uhhh-lating. 2 cute
peppermint twertle chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!

Oh no. I spit all over the laptop! Nooooooo!

But that *pauses to wipe spit off screen* was realllllly funnnnny. Although I don't think being a masochist attracts sadists. But I did like when Hibari appeared and complimented Chrome. That's. So. Cliche. I would have never imagined him to be like that!
18Madison81 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is absolutely HILARIOUS! Even though Hibari is kind if OOC, I prefer it that way. The story wouldn't be the same without your pizzazz. ~ I'm looking forward for more.

-18Madison81

May the force be with you.
Skull-sama chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
LOL! This is so funny! :D
Wamakai chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That last one had me in stitches; priceless!
RoyaiAllenaleeRight chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
WOW! that was awesome! i seldom read humor fics with hibari in it...hahaha i really had a good time reading it! the omake is very hilarious too! 3