Reviews for Catching Up
Excellent writer.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I'm crying again!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
You are making me cry. Well written.
KathyKat101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Started reading this, but had to stop after chapter 2, it just made Me too sad! Literally started crying :(

Great writing though ;)
purdys pal chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
This was a very sad story, and especially the first couple of chapters made me cry but it was also a lovely tale and I look forward to reading more stories from you.
DaisyDay chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
This was beautifully written. Sad, but glad to see Michael had found some peace at last!
bcmom chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I am so glad you finished this. Wow, just a wonderful job and story. Thanks :)
BurnedmichaelY chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
beautiful story:))
Jedi Skysinger chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
You did a good job of portraying why Mike would have married Melody. Great ending to a sad, but beautiful story.
FMSMandi chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
It was a great story even though the story itself was very sad.
ariesrobin chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Whaaaaaaaaa! :'( *sniffles and runs for tissues*
Jedi Skysinger chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I liked the Jesse chapter. It's okay that's a little shorter. One suggestion: I would break up the dialogue between Jesse and priest (meaning putting in more paragraph breaks) it's a little hard to read as it is. I think it would flow better cuz you've definitely got some good stuff in there.
purdys pal chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
I'm really glad you have continued this story. You made me cry with the first two chapters, I'm now eagerly awaiting to read more.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
It's official- I'm crying in my keyboard. I feel so BAD for Mike and Sam (and Melody!) Loved the flashback and the dialogue, especially Sam chewing Mike out. Bring on the next chapter!
evesl chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This was so sad I cried :( wow it is very amazing how tear jerkingly you can write! Very good :(