Reviews for One Piece: Growing up with Whitebeard!
I thought ace was the oldest
RainbowGuardian13 chapter 17 . 3/10
Oh my gosh those tea parties had me almost literally dead from laughing so hard. And you get around to updating this story when you do or if you ever do. ( I sincerely hope you do this one is amazing and awesome. )
AaliyaIronHeart chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cries to death and some more
don't leave us hanging im gonna die if you don't give me more chappies
don't drop this noooooo
3-c guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Omg, I fucking love this. Is it possible that you could update it? I understand if not. Still love it!
flee27 chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
great fic so far especially rhe tea parties had me rollin on the floor dying of laughter
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
It so fun more!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
No it s fun but...
SPELLING MISTAKES
Whitebear, deivil fruit
The Flaming Darkness chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
I KNOW THIS IS ANNOYING AND ALL BUT COULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY
supchild6414 chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
This is one of the best fics I have ever read. I laughed so much. Please update.
trina chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
do not ever ever drop this story! cuz i love it an genius author for thinking this! XD
zenaku8yoru chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
PLEASE update this story whenever you can! Out of all your stories, I LOVE this one the most (not that the others aren't good, I just like this one the best :P), so I would be REALLY happy if you happened to update another chapter from this story, crappy or not. Thanks! :)
Sarah132cs chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Okay I wonder how it would be if she forced the ice marine user, Captain Kid, Killer, Trafalgar Law to play her game with her?
Sarah132cs chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Poor Hawkeye why did you do that?
Sarah132cs chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
That was so funny but what does BOSHI mean?
sticy17 chapter 16 . 5/24/2014